Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: ...and the greatest player in R2 Wartune is....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: ...and the greatest player in R2 Wartune is....

Kessar

CONGRATULATIONS!

Athena takes second place and Patryn takes third place!

I am aware that there are certain unhappiness and controversy, which I will choose not to dwell on here.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Grats to all

Hope there's a second voting without these people
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

Gratz!!! =)
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

1st Question is: Who are these people? Why have I not seen them on the forums before? Do they even exist?

2nd Question is: If they exist, do they know they've won?

3rd Question is: If they know they've won, do they win a prize?

4th Question is: If they don't know they've won, what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
          1st Question is: Who are these people? Why have I not seen them on the forums before? Do they even exist?

Kessar Post usefull information everysome time on forum , u could learn something from him , instead making worthless confirmation threads . Athena too .
          The reward is the respect of the players which come often to forum , something u cant dream of .

Comment

I can answer your first question. I dunno why you keep missing my post on forums...perhaps you usually don't read daily or go through every single page and just post away by missing certain details and risk looking like a fool when someone else points out an earlier post you might've miss? Or maybe you just didn't see my sig...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i know 2 of them weird all i talk whit on my serv most dont now Patryn who won East and we is 6 or 8 serv together so weird dont get how it whas not ACE,Reakwon,SINNER or Malleus or some like them who we all know and hear about and se on bg.

but agin maby not many from ther serv who go voted on forum sinces not many if any voted from my serv.
              Last edited by kanusti; 04-16-2014, 12:36 AM. Reason: misse a dew words

Comment

Lol and Kessar was the awesome person who created the post on the patch changes in s1. Very helpful and wonderful. =)
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Those are three questions. My answers: I don't know. I don't know. Yes.

Who knows, but maybe someone will tell them. However, I have reason to suspect one of them already knows.

Indeed!

This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Captcha sooooooo annoying

Thanks CondorHero for your efforts and time.

Congratulations for Kessar, even I really not remember you well, but since you got most votes you sure deserved this win.

And for congratulations for Athena and Patryn, for being 2nd and 3rd, you deserved this to be final winners too.
                    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post

The most "TrolloEpic" Answer
                    Thanks for your efforts too Stormaggedon.

TrolloEpic: just new word from "Epic Troll"
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I see that all 3 players are rewarded with nice blue titles beneath the forum names.

Thank you, Admin!
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                        i know 2 of them weird all i talk whit on my serv most dont now Patryn who won East and we is 6 or 8 serv together so weird dont get how it whas not ACE,Reakwon,SINNER or Malleus or some like them who we all know and hear about and se on bg.

but agin maby not many from ther serv who go voted on forum sinces not many if any voted from my serv.

Have to agree never heard of Patryn
                        Have fought against all of the above
                        Sinner best mage in Server

Comment

i offer to share my gummy bears with the winner(ate all the reds and greens)
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support -- really appreciate it! Thanks Malleus for organizing all this and adding some entertainment to the forum. And congrats to Athena and Patryn!
                            Last edited by Kessar; 04-16-2014, 06:37 AM. Reason: removed captcha in title

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                              Thanks everyone for the support -- really appreciate it! Thanks Malleus for organizing all this and adding some entertainment to the forum. And congrats to Athena and Patryn!
                              Grats on winning.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X