Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Guildmaster of R2 Wartune (Round 0: Nomination round)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nominate:
    Illuminatic
    Server: S250
    Timezone: idk
    Guild:FaryTale
    Duration as guild master: Since the beginning of the server, idk when.
    Leadership:Well let me start off by saying this: He wasn't definitely the best guild leader in the very start. He did a very cheap thing. He didn't login at GBs and yet he took the guild chests all for himself. For 2 weeks. Alot of members ofcourse got mad at him and 3 actually left. He apologized whatsoever and got 2 of those members back. Later on a player called Ereshkigal joined his guild. That player was a b*tch. She kept insulting him, other members in guilds, people in the same guild as her! She literally didn't leave anyone in the server un-insulted. She kept insulting the guild leader. She insulted everyone in guild battle causing almost all of the guilds to hate us. Why couldn't I kick her? Simply cus she had her own dogs who followed her everywhere so if she's gone they're gone (and she herself had 80k+ BR). So everyday he had to apologize for atleast 3~4 people for her behavior. Either cussing out other members after world boss cus she simply she didn't get the last hit or swearing at someone cus he cashes in for the game (Even though she did the same but wouldn't admit it). His guild fell 2 times and yet he stayed with it and simply never gave up. He brought it back from the dead. It started out as the second guild in the server but then strong people from the first guild left and went to the third so we got tossed back. And then a merge came which the guild barely survived. Later on, he got the guild back on its feet and got it back again to the third rank again! but "Winds blow counter to what ships desire." Ereshkigal came with the merge. She left the guild various times and he literally had to beg her to get her back to the guild. She caused alot of trouble between him and his friends and the people in the server. She actually once caused 2 guilds to plunder all of us because of her. All that happened during the week that he was away because his mom was sick so he had to stay with her. And she kept blaming him for logging in late to summon the tree. And one of the very important things: He never said My guild. Always kept saying: Our Guild. (might not be important to most of you but it's important for me).
    Organization: He tried to organize them but they won't follow orders so he gave up.
    Presence: He was more than active logging in everyday for more than 10+ hours. However in the last period of time (1 month ago) he got busy with college so he couldn't log in and in turn couldn't keep with the ***** Ereshk kept going through with his guild and other guilds.
    Strategizing: Before upgrading he asked his guild what they wanted the most to be upgraded and upgraded what they chose.
    Affable-ness: He was one of the best people you can talk to. Always helping out those who needed help whether with their BR or other questions. And kept posting in guild that if anyone has an issue they should speak with him etc.

However, yesterday he just left his guild with a contribution of 315k (Since the very beginning of the server which is about 6 months or so).

You may notice that I'm speaking about myself. I'm being too co.cky or flattering myself. Everything I said is true and you can ask anyone in the SERVER about what I did with Ereshkigal and the hard time she gave me etc.

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

There is only one True Guild Master and his name is Paladinexp
      I nominate Paladinexp
      1. [S273] The Outpost
      2. East Coast
      3. Guild- Empire
      4. 3 months for Ininjas, 6 months for Empire

Paladinexp is the Best Guild Master because:
      1. He guides and directs all members of the guild. He delegates tasks to our Asst. Guild Masters and Guild Officers to make sure that all guild members have the best opportunity’s to them, and that our guild grows stronger.
      2. He has rules in place insuring all players are respected, helping each other, and having a fun time. If he is going to miss a day or two he will assign one of our Asst. Guild Masters to run the guild while he is away.
      3. He is on daily. In the rare occasion that Paladinexp is not log in, one of our Asst. Masters or Guild Officers are available to help.
      4. Paladinexp is open to suggestions from the members of our guild, which has made us a stronger guild. He supervises to makes sure that all players help each other with Party Arena, TOK, MPD, Spire, and anything else that might come up.
      5. Paladinexp is always a delight to adventure with, he is funny, patience, considerate and understands that real life happens.

Paladinexp has been my guild master since Ininja. When Ininja merged with Empire making Paladinexp the guild master was a requirement, because he wanted to keep our “have fun” atmosphere of Ininja. As Empire has grown as a guild it has maintained the ”have fun” idea from Ininja and grew into Fun Filled, Family, Loving Atmosphere with Common Courtesy because of Paladinexp.

Comment

Condor, when will judging start?
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Working...
        X