This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Returning Hero"

I got in my battleground today. The level bracket was between 72-80, since I'm level 80. I saw someone with "Returning Hero" title. Does anyone know much about this title? I heard you have to participate in some kind of events, please can you also elaborate the kind of event? Thanks.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I got in my battleground today. The level bracket was between 72-80, since I'm level 80. I saw someone with "Returning Hero" title. Does anyone know much about this title? I heard you have to participate in some kind of events, please can you also elaborate the kind of event? Thanks.
    simple.... go away for a month and come back, you get the returning hero status.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      simple.... go away for a month and come back, you get the returning hero status.

So is this title permament or temporary?

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        So is this title permament or temporary?
        temporary. idk what the exact number, but it's between 3-7 days.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

are u sure about 1 month? i've had some friends login toons that they havent played in months and didnt have the returning hero status.... on another website ive read both 1 month and 3 months.. i'd really like to know the answer to this question... i have helped a returning hero in an mpd and gotten a chest as a reward. the chest contained 1mil gold, 10k kyanite and 1 fashion core.... with the clothes refining that could be very very useful. just make sure that you are friends with the returning hero and they are using their attempt and u can collect that chest

Comment

Thanks for your help guys

Comment

i dont think if thats tru i've been offline for a year why i dont have that title ?

Comment

You have to redeem it through one of those "Returning hero" events + being inactive for a long time... I think.
                Meichien lvl 74 archer
                Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
                Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

active event? me returning last 2 years

Comment

You have to be in a guild during active and inactive. Won't work if you get kicked. Many guilds kick their inactives.
                    There's also other stuff, but not sure if they're the criteria.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

This thread is the most recent on anything similar, however we're unsure on requirements on gaining it. If you have any buff of some sort upon returning, or anything special, please feel free to share in the thread I've linked. As this one is well over a year old, I'll put it to rest
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X