Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Trade & Guild War.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trade & Guild War.

    Hi.

    1. Me want to suggest to make trade each other in same channel/server.
    Only unbound item can be trade. So we can help each other to become more stronger & make this game become challenger & more interesting.
    2. Make a Guild War.
    It can be more awesome & fantastic game.
    Last edited by arepiz94; 09-19-2012, 11:04 AM.

  • #2
    Guild War won't be out until game is updated to 1.45+ version... so at least 2-3 more major patches.
    You can't unbound an item. You used it or got it from a bound system.

    Comment


    • #3
      but can unbound item that we got trade with other player?
      I hope only unbound item can be trade with other player in same channel.
      I hope this game can have a "trade".

      Comment


      • #4
        There is a market system, not yet implemented
        you sell your items for balens

        Comment


        • #5
          A lot of successful MMO's have trade systems. It makes sense to be able to give unbound items to friends.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Theawinde View Post
            A lot of successful MMO's have trade systems. It makes sense to be able to give unbound items to friends.
            I agree. thats why I suggest this idea. to make this game become more awesome & fantastic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by arepiz94 View Post
              I agree. thats why I suggest this idea. to make this game become more awesome & fantastic.
              This option would invite 3rd party cash sites. I, as a gamer do not like spam and money going to other sites then to this one to fix and/or update game features.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
                This option would invite 3rd party cash sites. I, as a gamer do not like spam and money going to other sites then to this one to fix and/or update game features.
                Someone who understand my worries. while i worked at a Different Company as a u know.... a gm.... this was a constant battle fought with third party sellers.
                Cambrooke

                S103
                Guild: Beast
                Class Mage
                Might Rank #2
                VIP 8

                Comment

                Working...
                X