Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Trade & Guild War.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade & Guild War.

Hi.

1. Me want to suggest to make trade each other in same channel/server.
    Only unbound item can be trade. So we can help each other to become more stronger & make this game become challenger & more interesting.
    2. Make a Guild War.
    It can be more awesome & fantastic game.
    Last edited by arepiz94; 09-19-2012, 11:04 AM.

Guild War won't be out until game is updated to 1.45+ version... so at least 2-3 more major patches.
    You can't unbound an item. You used it or got it from a bound system.

Comment

but can unbound item that we got trade with other player?
      I hope only unbound item can be trade with other player in same channel.
      I hope this game can have a "trade".

Comment

There is a market system, not yet implemented
        you sell your items for balens

Comment

A lot of successful MMO's have trade systems. It makes sense to be able to give unbound items to friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Theawinde View Post
            A lot of successful MMO's have trade systems. It makes sense to be able to give unbound items to friends.
            I agree. thats why I suggest this idea. to make this game become more awesome & fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by arepiz94 View Post
              I agree. thats why I suggest this idea. to make this game become more awesome & fantastic.
              This option would invite 3rd party cash sites. I, as a gamer do not like spam and money going to other sites then to this one to fix and/or update game features.

Comment

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
                This option would invite 3rd party cash sites. I, as a gamer do not like spam and money going to other sites then to this one to fix and/or update game features.
                Someone who understand my worries. while i worked at a Different Company as a u know.... a gm.... this was a constant battle fought with third party sellers.
                Cambrooke

S103
                Guild: Beast
                Class Mage
                Might Rank #2
                VIP 8

Comment

Working...
                X