Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feedback] About Compensation packs, Thanks G.M. BUT may you have a look.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] About Compensation packs, Thanks G.M. BUT may you have a look.

Hi,

I just want thank admin for this change in compensations system :

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
    • Mount Spirit x5
    • Mount Training Whip x50
    • Signet Training x5
    • Skeleton Key x5
    I think I game master heard my suggestion in another post that I suggest this instead of gold.
    Yeah, Signet Training x5 closer to be fair than give fixed gold for all members, so in recovery system you can get estimated gold / daru for wb that you get.

BUT the issue is still if I do 2 WBs and lost 1 so I lose all gold from first WB, so I just want to say if you may fix recovery system as well.
    I mean divide it like 2/2 attempts, each attempt with 2 or 3 Signet Training, if I miss 1 WB i get 1/1 if 2 wb I get 2/2 just like another things bounty and arena.

And thanks, sorry if its harsh, but actually for first time (or second ) I feel that R2 looked after a suggestion, most times I feel like hopeless about suggestions I just was post for saying nothing more.

Thank you again.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hi,

I just want thank admin for this change in compensations system :

I think I game master heard my suggestion in another post that I suggest this instead of gold.
    Yeah, Signet Training x5 closer to be fair than give fixed gold for all members, so in recovery system you can get estimated gold / daru for wb that you get.

BUT the issue is still if I do 2 WBs and lost 1 so I lose all gold from first WB, so I just want to say if you may fix recovery system as well.
    I mean divide it like 2/2 attempts, each attempt with 2 or 3 Signet Training, if I miss 1 WB i get 1/1 if 2 wb I get 2/2 just like another things bounty and arena.

And thanks, sorry if its harsh, but actually for first time (or second ) I feel that R2 looked after a suggestion, most times I feel like hopeless about suggestions I just was post for saying nothing more.

Thank you again.
    Do you ever shut up? All you do is post asking for things every time, just shut up and jump off a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      Do you ever shut up? All you do is post asking for things every time, just shut up and jump off a bridge.

First of all, I'll not shut up.
      Second it mainly "Feedback" and give thanks to admins !
      Third, I ask for better game experience ! Any issue with this too? Do you think would have ever better game to play and spend without those kinds of suggestions, feedback and reports !
      Forth This is a game, not perfect system, only the god can do perfect system while human will never ever do that, but can do awesome work if they all share ideas, thinks, with feedback, questions , suggestions, discussion and a lot of things that "Human" do, Animals not do. nice video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hauSrihYQ

May I "ask" you a "thing"?, why you "ask" me to do "thing"? that I stop "ask things" while you do that, I mean "ask for things" ?
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        First of all, I'll not shut up.
        Second it mainly "Feedback" and give thanks to admins !
        Third, I ask for better game experience ! Any issue with this too? Do you think would have ever better game to play and spend without those kinds of suggestions, feedback and reports !
        Forth This is a game, not perfect system, only the god can do perfect system while human will never ever do that, but can do awesome work if they all share ideas, thinks, with feedback, questions , suggestions, discussion and a lot of things that "Human" do, Animals not do. nice video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hauSrihYQ

May I "ask" you a "thing"?, why you "ask" me to do "thing"? that I stop "ask things" while you do that, I mean "ask for things" ?
        It is not "feedback" when your asking for things every single time. Seems like better game experience to you means getting free stuff and things cheaper all the time.

God does not exist, and if "god" could do it we could to as "god" in every bible out there was merely a muse, a tool, and he was human.

Feedback is giving positive reviews, and comments on said object, not asking for cheaper items, free stuff, begging people to strip, etc.

Continue making threads that only I and other players will read, GM's will never give a **** about you or your petty attempts at begging for stuff.

Comment

mount spirit

is it fair...we collect 25 mount spirit with long time and change with mount just for 7 day ? pls think about it...be a fair for us..

Comment

Working...
          X