Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle Participant List ~ Mod Replied.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Participant List ~ Mod Replied.

There is a slight issue that has been raised, and I'm unsure of how to deal with it, and if I can actually deal with it. And it's as the title says: The Guild Battle Participant list.
    I am an Asst GM of my Guild, (Note: I am the ONLY Asst GM) and I have received an E-Mail from the GM asking if I can sort out the Participant list. But, there's an issue, as I stated before: I'm currently not on the Participant List, and so I am unable to sort it.

Now, the reason I make this post official is because the GM said he might not make it for the Guild Battle, which concerns me, though they said it was very unlikely. Is there any way I can put myself onto the participant list, even without the GM online?
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Unfortunately I haven't an answer for you, but I would recommend posting this onto the General Support section where a Mod is more likely to see it.
    Death is living, for he is a figure of history.
    His ax lies beside him, a reminder of human mortality.
    He roams the street, stalking his victims endlessly.
    After he has finished punishing the humans for their deeds, and
    Finally concludes their lives, he stops and examines his list once again.

When History takes out its pen, it will be searching for known individuals who deserve a place in its book. Commit an act of valiance and you may find yourself on it.
    - Imperias.

Comment

Originally posted by Roskoe View Post
      Unfortunately I haven't an answer for you, but I would recommend posting this onto the General Support section where a Mod is more likely to see it.
      Originally, I was supposed to post it into that section, but I was looking at another post that happened to be in this area. And in fact, I didn't notice my mistake. Thank you, Roskoe.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
        There is a slight issue that has been raised, and I'm unsure of how to deal with it, and if I can actually deal with it. And it's as the title says: The Guild Battle Participant list.
        I am an Asst GM of my Guild, (Note: I am the ONLY Asst GM) and I have received an E-Mail from the GM asking if I can sort out the Participant list. But, there's an issue, as I stated before: I'm currently not on the Participant List, and so I am unable to sort it.

Now, the reason I make this post official is because the GM said he might not make it for the Guild Battle, which concerns me, though they said it was very unlikely. Is there any way I can put myself onto the participant list, even without the GM online?
        You cannot put yourself on the participants list, no. Can the GM log in quickly to put you on the list?

Originally posted by Roskoe View Post
        Don't worry, we lurk everywhere...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Unfortunately, no. They do often get on later during the day anyway, even without any delays or reasons. And I haven't a way to contact them, as I haven't any details such as E-mail address, Facebook, etc.
          To Willow:

Comment

You have to get another AGM who is on the list to add.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Unfortunately, no. They do often get on later during the day anyway, even without any delays or reasons. And I haven't a way to contact them, as I haven't any details such as E-mail address, Facebook, etc.
              Try sending him an in game mail, so when he does get online, he'll see it and can add you.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Mustered

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Try sending him an in game mail, so when he does get online, he'll see it and can add you.
                A simple solution, and one I did not think of. Thank you, Esme.
                To Willow:

Comment

A simple solution, and one I did not think of. Thank you, Esme.
                  You're welcome. And advice him to always keep you on the list, and/or promote another trusted A.GM. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                  X