Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Guild Battle Participant List ~ Mod Replied.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperias
    started a topic Guild Battle Participant List ~ Mod Replied.

Guild Battle Participant List ~ Mod Replied.

There is a slight issue that has been raised, and I'm unsure of how to deal with it, and if I can actually deal with it. And it's as the title says: The Guild Battle Participant list.
    I am an Asst GM of my Guild, (Note: I am the ONLY Asst GM) and I have received an E-Mail from the GM asking if I can sort out the Participant list. But, there's an issue, as I stated before: I'm currently not on the Participant List, and so I am unable to sort it.

Now, the reason I make this post official is because the GM said he might not make it for the Guild Battle, which concerns me, though they said it was very unlikely. Is there any way I can put myself onto the participant list, even without the GM online?

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    A simple solution, and one I did not think of. Thank you, Esme.
    You're welcome. And advice him to always keep you on the list, and/or promote another trusted A.GM. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Mustered

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Try sending him an in game mail, so when he does get online, he'll see it and can add you.
    A simple solution, and one I did not think of. Thank you, Esme.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Unfortunately, no. They do often get on later during the day anyway, even without any delays or reasons. And I haven't a way to contact them, as I haven't any details such as E-mail address, Facebook, etc.
    Try sending him an in game mail, so when he does get online, he'll see it and can add you.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You have to get another AGM who is on the list to add.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Unfortunately, no. They do often get on later during the day anyway, even without any delays or reasons. And I haven't a way to contact them, as I haven't any details such as E-mail address, Facebook, etc.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    There is a slight issue that has been raised, and I'm unsure of how to deal with it, and if I can actually deal with it. And it's as the title says: The Guild Battle Participant list.
    I am an Asst GM of my Guild, (Note: I am the ONLY Asst GM) and I have received an E-Mail from the GM asking if I can sort out the Participant list. But, there's an issue, as I stated before: I'm currently not on the Participant List, and so I am unable to sort it.

Now, the reason I make this post official is because the GM said he might not make it for the Guild Battle, which concerns me, though they said it was very unlikely. Is there any way I can put myself onto the participant list, even without the GM online?
    You cannot put yourself on the participants list, no. Can the GM log in quickly to put you on the list?

Originally posted by Roskoe View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't an answer for you, but I would recommend posting this onto the General Support section where a Mod is more likely to see it.
    Don't worry, we lurk everywhere...

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by Roskoe View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't an answer for you, but I would recommend posting this onto the General Support section where a Mod is more likely to see it.
    Originally, I was supposed to post it into that section, but I was looking at another post that happened to be in this area. And in fact, I didn't notice my mistake. Thank you, Roskoe.

Leave a comment:

• Roskoe
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X