getting the events players want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting the events players want

from passed experience from playing/being part of the team moderating/admining games the only real way of getting events such as unlimited events back is to not spend on events these events and how fast updates come to the game are based on how much they are making out of them the less players spend the faster updates come to the game to encourage players to spend more rinse and repeat so for unlimited events to make a return basicly people need to spend nothing on soulcrystals and mount whips when there on sale and also use 0 of them on every event for 2-3 months make them realise the events are not working and getting them nothing and they need to change the events in order to generate income of them same goes for every event u dont do the event they realise they need to change the events to make people pay. really simple how games like this work hard part is getting people to help change events ( only managed to get 2 events changed on the game i used to admin and play )

Well, the problem with not-spending any soul crystals during the event (even the lame one) is that we have a limited space. And for sure, I'm not gonna spend nearly 10k balens to open my last page in the inventory. Everything I keep in my inventory is rather valuable, so nothing to drop/sell.
    I believe there are many players like me who wait for any SC event just to make those 5-10 spots free and get something extra for it.

Comment

im in the same boat already back up to 11 stacks since last event but its the only way to get what players want

Comment

Unlimited is good enough.

Why unlimited + event items? Sounds like you're the greedy one here.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

you complain that you don't get events, then complain that you don't have space. if you want to play it for free, go nuts, but don't expect the game people to bend over for you.

you aren't teaching anyone any lessons. they'll do what they want

Comment

None chaser shouldn't get anything at all.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

I prefer to even be limited and give some event times, as it is you get nearly no event rewards.

None chaser shouldn't get anything at all.
              Agreed. Delete all non-casher accounts. Then all 4 casher on each server that are left can play together. No trouble finding a party that way either, just arrange ur time schedules.

Comment

Dont worry about getting free items from soul events, since each month the chance of getting soul event drops and drops. R2 goes by what they can do for the biggest cashers, and wont do anything for you free players. Last i saw most of the biggest cashers are at 80 engraving or close to it, so why have any soul event at all?

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                  Dont worry about getting free items from soul events, since each month the chance of getting soul event drops and drops. R2 goes by what they can do for the biggest cashers, and wont do anything for you free players. Last i saw most of the biggest cashers are at 80 engraving or close to it, so why have any soul event at all?
                  That's because every soul/mount/etc event is linked to a shop sale. If sales drop for a certain event, means that event is no longer viable... for them.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I'm definitely quite alright with just unlimited events. The ability to spend mount whip and SC to get more mount whip and SC is absolutely fantastic. Am as happy with that as event items xD
                    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                    X