The difference between balens and vip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    Its exactly what YayoiKun says....for me i just watch enough videos to renew vip for each month since surveys takes to long or either takes to long and doesnt pay
    http://store.r2games.com/freegold/sh...&serverid=2141
    Yes, for me I just do surveys and watch enough videos, and coupled with the unlimited events giving event items, I managed to get a purple sylph gaia non-cash 19k BR.

That is why I am a non-casher. In my whole wartune life, I have only spent less than $200. I define non-cashers as players who have spent less than $200 in their entire wartune life, including VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
      Yes, for me I just do surveys and watch enough videos, and coupled with the unlimited events giving event items, I managed to get a purple sylph gaia non-cash 19k BR.

That is why I am a non-casher. In my whole wartune life, I have only spent less than $200. I define non-cashers as players who have spent less than $200 in their entire wartune life, including VIP.
      well...this discussion seems to be going no where. I believe the original post was meant to discuss on the difference between balens and vip and not our definitions of what makes a person a casher and non-casher...

Anyway, a VIP doesn't really give you much unless you've been VIP for a very long time since each day as a VIP also increases your VIP pts. Other than that, the weekly gift just gives one a tiny boost in resources but pales in comparison to the amount that can be bought via balens. VIP also helps one to save balens on cooldowns for certain activities that would otherwise require you to spend alot of balens to eliminate waiting time if done on a daily basis...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        Off course this is still cashing. It is spending money which you earned by doing surveys and watching videos. It is the same as saying 'I just work for 40 hours a week, and since my boss pays me in game cards, from that I managed to get an orange sylph non-cash'.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          well...this discussion seems to be going no where. I believe the original post was meant to discuss on the difference between balens and vip and not our definitions of what makes a person a casher and non-casher...

Anyway, a VIP doesn't really give you much unless you've been VIP for a very long time since each day as a VIP also increases your VIP pts. Other than that, the weekly gift just gives one a tiny boost in resources but pales in comparison to the amount that can be bought via balens. VIP also helps one to save balens on cooldowns for certain activities that would otherwise require you to spend alot of balens to eliminate waiting time if done on a daily basis...
          yeah its going nowhere, soon we'll be talking about pokemon and how ditto looks like apollo....
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
            actually no, non cashers shouldn't get more, VIP's are the ones putting money into the game...
            And? Without free players you don't have game. I do agree that VIP is different to balening and this game could exist and prosper, possibly even more than already does with just VIP. Heck pretty sure they could prosper with just ads and selling "ad-close" feature and cosmetics.
            Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 04-17-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
              And? Without free players you don't have game. I do agree that VIP is different to balening and this game could exist and prosper, possibly even more than already does with just VIP. Heck pretty sure they could prosper with just ads and selling "ad-close" feature and cosmetics.
              There are so many games with monthly fee and I believe Wartune would work in this model pretty fine.

Comment

Working...
              X