Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Jewel Hunt Attempts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt Attempts!

In Jewel Hunt, players are only allowed to use twenty(20) attempts for one day in Jewel Hunt. You can also purchase additional attempts with either bound balens or unbound balens. My suggestion is, could R2 allow people to stack their twenty(20) attempts with other twenry(20) attempts for each days? At least this wil give non cashers the ability to have the last chest other than spending too much money to get there. I am a hard casher, but I feel the non casher should also enjoy the game as cahsers do. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    In Jewel Hunt, players are only allowed to use twenty(20) attempts for one day in Jewel Hunt. You can also purchase additional attempts with either bound balens or unbound balens. My suggestion is, could R2 allow people to stack their twenty(20) attempts with other twenry(20) attempts for each days? At least this wil give non cashers the ability to have the last chest other than spending too much money to get there. I am a hard casher, but I feel the non casher should also enjoy the game as cahsers do. Thanks in advance
    would be great. when someone reached 500, he could save them for next day, they way many does in catacombs to do bounty
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      At least this wil give non cashers the ability to have the last chest other than spending too much money to get there.
      it would be vise-versa to cashers, they would spend less and too advantageous for them than to non cashers.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

i like your idea man . bu then cashers get jelous of non cashers getting things which i find very disturbing , but your suggestion is very good and balanced

+1

Comment

Working...
        X