X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBirdie
    started a topic LVL 10 Amnesia

LVL 10 Amnesia

Lvl10 Amnesia is suposed to lock 5 skills, 3 turns.
    I've been using it for a while and it only works 2 turns. Some of the times I'm sure of it, other times could be miss from my side.
    Meaning the skill the oponente already as armed and the next one.
    Anyone else has noticed the same?
    Is it a bug or just a typo and it's really ment to work 2 turns?

• Setsuna88
    replied
    its for 3 turns indeed but it needs good timing to work for 3 turns....usually when you cast it the opponent is already attacking with a skill so when his skill is done the 3 turns become 2 turns but its still quite useful when the opponent is on sylph form
    but its like this on every lvl. i have mine at lvl 7 (big mistake) and usually it will block their skill for only 1 round because of what u said. but after reading this thread i wonder if there is another bug at lvl 10 which makes the rune even worse?

@icesz shhh!

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    if an archer uses DF+ amnesia lvl 10 will it last longer?

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    remember my words, always cast sylph after ur opponent...amnesia advantage gone, u ll thank me later

Leave a comment:

• Shinigami20
    replied
    its for 3 turns indeed but it needs good timing to work for 3 turns....usually when you cast it the opponent is already attacking with a skill so when his skill is done the 3 turns become 2 turns but its still quite useful when the opponent is on sylph form

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    nodules ouBoti

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    however I believe you are the one who focused the most on hades from last time I checked cross server players, so you have good chances. Good luck

Btw do you block all 5 skills of the sylph since the opponent has no hs/runes in that mode?
    Yes it blocks the 5 skills, only auto-attack works.
    BTW there's a few more around and I felt the effects of it on me already.
    You have 2 choices depending on your Sylph and Char strenght, and I haven't made up my mind exactly the one that works better for me, either you drop the sylph and heal to hold the damage from the other Sylph or you wait in auto-attack and hit the ultimate the moment it becomes available.

Waiting for the efect to pass and praying you won't die before it happens can be quite a despair
    Last edited by JBirdie; 04-17-2014, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    Thanks for the confidence Miss
    I'll aim at the top 5 not more than that. I'm not strong enough for more and even that will be a struggle.
    however I believe you are the one who focused the most on hades from last time I checked cross server players, so you have good chances. Good luck

Btw do you block all 5 skills of the sylph since the opponent has no hs/runes in that mode?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 04-17-2014, 11:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    Gratz on lev 10 amnesia ,,my wager is on you this CW
    Thanks for the confidence Miss
    I'll aim at the top 5 not more than that. I'm not strong enough for more and even that will be a struggle.

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    Lvl10 Amnesia is suposed to lock 5 skills, 3 turns.
    I've been using it for a while and it only works 2 turns. Some of the times I'm sure of it, other times could be miss from my side.
    Meaning the skill the oponente already as armed and the next one.
    Anyone else has noticed the same?
    Is it a bug or just a typo and it's really ment to work 2 turns?
    Gratz on lev 10 amnesia ,,my wager is on you this CW

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    492 33482362

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Thanks for the info! So this rune is even more useless than I thought never gonna improve it.
    Yes, completely useless.
    Watch you screen while your sylph has all the skills blocked and I kill you in a very fast and painfull way.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    My amnesia seems to work fine. It's only L7, so 2 turns, but when I use it, the effect lasts for 2 turns. I don't imagine it would magically break at L9/10 when it gets an extra turn.
    Until lvl 9 it was working as stated in the text, lvl 10 was when the problem showed up.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    My amnesia seems to work fine. It's only L7, so 2 turns, but when I use it, the effect lasts for 2 turns. I don't imagine it would magically break at L9/10 when it gets an extra turn.

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    nowtes vicarage

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    It has been mentioned by other players. The turn used to cast amnesia counts as 1 turn, so basically only 2 turns are viable.
    thanks Ancev

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Thanks for the info! So this rune is even more useless than I thought never gonna improve it.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
    he asking how many turn targets skill locked
    at lvl 9-10 its meant to be 3turns

and its just as ancev says, so i read

Leave a comment:

Working...
X