Battle protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle protection

Please excuse my stupidness but do we need to get minus figure in positive figures or positive figures into minus figures????
    I am afraid i dont find the guiide helpful at all ! so please help me ty

Originally posted by Ians1970 View Post
    Please excuse my stupidness but do we need to get minus figure in positive figures or positive figures into minus figures????
    I am afraid i dont find the guiide helpful at all ! so please help me ty
    I agree with you, I'm stupid so sometimes it needs to put it into more plain and simple words in order for us to understand. Kind of like Naruto. Sometimes reading it further and further gets so confusing, we need some sort of demonstration to help guide us

Then again, it is probably just me

Comment

Nope not just you - alot on my server are asking about this and not knowing what to do !

Comment

Originally posted by Ians1970 View Post
        Nope not just you - alot on my server are asking about this and not knowing what to do !
        well looks like they even color coded the protection values:
        red is bad
        green is good
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Basically you want to build which ever damage you face most in your opponents.

IE
          A mage will probably face AQueen or Hades in cw so you will want to increase dark and fire resist.
          If you face a lot of apollo in GA or BG or GB then increase light resist.
          Or you could increase them all.

Most players will grow electro resist first due to the abnormal amount of gaias out there and the sheer damage they cause.

Comment

Still need to know if i need positive or negative figure please as colours dont register with me what with me being colour blind !

Comment

Originally posted by Jack2208 View Post
              Still need to know if i need positive or negative figure please as colours dont register with me what with me being colour blind !
              Positive=good
              Negative=bad
              Same as in life

Comment

Thank you very very much for the clarification very kind

Comment

Working...
                X