Losing hope in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing hope in Wartune

I feel the community is growing bitter in the past months, and with a reason.

I still think Wartune is a great game and has awesome potential, and 7road's game designers are outstandingly talented. But what Proficient City / 2Games / etc whoever runs these projects is killing the game.

I collected my "points"

I play on S181, so I began the game like 9 months later than it started. Also, I did not spend an insane amount of money (approx 1300 usd). Still, I hit the limits already in many things.

- Maxed xp, talents: xp is now useless for me, so it makes dungeons, bounty, the spire nearly useless and a waste of time. At least they would make all talents useful, but 5 mage talents are completely and utterly useless.

- Maxed out honor since an eternity and nothing to buy with insignia: BG and Arena are useless, not doing them since 4 months. There was a spark of something to happen with new mount card added, but R2 failed this too, with making the evil unicorn mount temporal.

- Soul crystal and whip events nerfed: these were events which rewarded me for spending balens. Now I won't get anything useful for spending these resources. It's very disappointing.

- Mount / sylph prices. I had difficult time getting used to that I have to pay 20/40/60 USD for a +10/+20/+30 mount, but eventually I accepted this. But now you can get these by buying 400-800 gamble chests, so mounts costs TEN TIMES as before. Of course not buying any of those.

- Crypt tokens, insignia useless. At least I could buy with these sepulcrum, mahra etc? Lvl 6 crystallods and lvl 70 legends rotting, at least could synth 10 into something useful?

- There are all the new things - circuit quests, treasure hunt etc. which just increase the time needed to play this game. Why not increase maximum level, for player, for buildings, for soul crystal, for honor, instead, so people can advance further? They reduced daily duel and arena to half - but did not double rewards!!!

- Ridiculous prices! Haven't seen a good recharge event since many months, big spender gives less and less (not that I do it anymore). Shop "sales" are joke, usually higher than normal prices

- What little I can improve, takes an insane amount of time and money, and makes no difference. Why would I spend 2-3 months to increase an astral level, or a rune level to make myself 0.01% stronger, when a cw duel is decided by the fate of luck? Whose chaos rune works? Who can awaken 0.5 second earlier? Whose delphic crits? Slyphs dealing 100-150k, improving your block, or pdef or whatever by 20 or 100 makes no difference anymore.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post

I still think Wartune is a great game and has awesome potential, and 7road's game designers are outstandingly talented. But what Proficient City / 2Games / etc whoever runs these projects is killing the game.

I collected my "points"

I play on S181, so I began the game like 9 months later than it started. Also, I did not spend an insane amount of money (approx 1300 usd). Still, I hit the limits already in many things.

- Maxed xp, talents: xp is now useless for me, so it makes dungeons, bounty, the spire nearly useless and a waste of time. At least they would make all talents useful, but 5 mage talents are completely and utterly useless.

- Maxed out honor since an eternity and nothing to buy with insignia: BG and Arena are useless, not doing them since 4 months. There was a spark of something to happen with new mount card added, but R2 failed this too, with making the evil unicorn mount temporal.

- Soul crystal and whip events nerfed: these were events which rewarded me for spending balens. Now I won't get anything useful for spending these resources. It's very disappointing.

- Mount / sylph prices. I had difficult time getting used to that I have to pay 20/40/60 USD for a +10/+20/+30 mount, but eventually I accepted this. But now you can get these by buying 400-800 gamble chests, so mounts costs TEN TIMES as before. Of course not buying any of those.

- Crypt tokens, insignia useless. At least I could buy with these sepulcrum, mahra etc? Lvl 6 crystallods and lvl 70 legends rotting, at least could synth 10 into something useful?

- There are all the new things - circuit quests, treasure hunt etc. which just increase the time needed to play this game. Why not increase maximum level, for player, for buildings, for soul crystal, for honor, instead, so people can advance further? They reduced daily duel and arena to half - but did not double rewards!!!

- Ridiculous prices! Haven't seen a good recharge event since many months, big spender gives less and less (not that I do it anymore). Shop "sales" are joke, usually higher than normal prices

- What little I can improve, takes an insane amount of time and money, and makes no difference. Why would I spend 2-3 months to increase an astral level, or a rune level to make myself 0.01% stronger, when a cw duel is decided by the fate of luck? Whose chaos rune works? Who can awaken 0.5 second earlier? Whose delphic crits? Slyphs dealing 100-150k, improving your block, or pdef or whatever by 20 or 100 makes no difference anymore.
    i agree with you.... i didn't spend so much money (100$ balens ) and 8 months of vip but i know what you feel ...i saw a lot of people quiting the game but i think this they want... they want keep just people what pay for this game more than us... i am waiting my vip expire after i am leaving... they nerfed events.... i haven't something to do here...i don't play 1 game what only thing for improve my power is with money... i am from s243 and from my server still playing is 10 players...

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post

I collected my "points"

Man ,sorry for saying this, but whatever you'll write here, r2games wont change things. Ppl already started 100500 rage threads, 100500 threads with suggestions to r2, and sent 201000 tickets without any feedback from r2. Maximum u can get here is forum moderator , who visit this thread , read it and close. So dont waste nerves. Wanna have all new patches immediatelly - learn chinese and wlc to 7roads wartune. Wanna have x10 cheapier prices - welcome to DivоSaga. But here starting raging theads will give u nothing. They just dont care.
      Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
        Man ,sorry for saying this, but whatever you'll write here, r2games wont change things. Ppl already started 100500 rage threads, 100500 threads with suggestions to r2, and sent 201000 tickets without any feedback from r2. Maximum u can get here is forum moderator , who visit this thread , read it and close. So dont waste nerves. Wanna have all new patches immediatelly - learn chinese and wlc to 7roads wartune. Wanna have x10 cheapier prices - welcome to DivоSaga. But here starting raging theads will give u nothing. They just dont care.
        Maybe the worst thing players can do is to all play for free so no one feels bad if R2 did eventually shut down wartune.

Comment

i agree with you

Comment

If you really want change and real improvements in this game -

Don't just complain on the forum and in support tickets.
            Stop paying to play.

That message will be heard louder and clearer than any rant on a forum.

Wartune has a lot of potential. It could be a great game, but it seriously needs a lot of improvement. As long as people keep shelling out for a game that has major issues, the less motivated the devs are to fix them. Stop paying to play for awhile. Cancel your VIP. Don't buy anymore recharge packs. Demand they fix the major, ongoing issues with this game. I, for one, have drastically reduced my playtime, cancelled my VIP, will not be purchasing anymore recharge packs, and have submitted support tickets voicing my concerns. I recommend others do the same.

Comment

70 loids and stones have a very critical use once you start running nirvana.... gold! lol. Need so much of it to enchant the 80 pieces over again.
              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

1300 bucks? you spent too much, but not enough for r2 to give 3 shi+s about you

Comment

The way only to get thier attention is to stop paying, As long as people keep paying R2 believes it must not be broken so why fix it as the old saying goes.

Comment

I'm sorry but Wartune just has to many probs.. idk why people still play it tbh
                    Get out while you can.

Also you don't view 1300USD as an insane amount? For a shetty cash heavy browser game? Ehh I won't go there.

Comment

Working...
                    X