Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 Games are the worst game ever they ? at maintance , they ? at everything!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Games are the worst game ever they ? at maintance , they ? at everything!

r2games stop making edits to my post TY this is ♥ cant handle a few true words from players of youre own creation game ? pffft
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2014, 10:20 AM. Reason: Robot Esme Is Very Displeased.
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

And you still play?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

well i cant stop but i am not gonna spend anymore to these ******

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      And you still play?

GM and Moderators works like robots anyway they dont care or help you get the information !
      Last edited by littlea1; 04-17-2014, 10:12 AM. Reason: blæææ

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

I find what you said kinda funny, but sounds true.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
          + magic pot was mentiond on maintance ? it is not showing anywhere so R2 youre full of s ..... dont care for you anymore you guys making this game a living hell for everyone . i tought it was supposed to be fun and enjoy , but instead its cash & 0 respect , support , and there is to much bad stuff
          Yes, it was mentioned and nothing more than mentioned. No one gave us any reasons to think we're having the Magic Pot event.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          • Optimized the Magic Pot - Players will be able to clearly see what rewards they'll get from the Magic Pot.

Comment

but still magic pot is mentiond so i assume that means it should be up very very soon

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Yes, it was mentioned and nothing more than mentioned. No one gave us any reasons to think we're having the Magic Pot event.

i find it very strange that magic pot is mentiond but nothing more then that we as players cant see any magic pot , and this is just dissepointed news to us from the r2 staff

evil unicorn 7 days ♥ mount . i personally am not gonna waste 25 weeks worth of work to 7 days of mount . its like Sheldon from Big Bang theory , dr wy bother ! instead of dr hou. cuz this game is getting more stupid for every single time it gets announcement for spending events , that only rich people can pay for ,

and there is to much selfish ego stuff in the heads off the minds that make this game what it is today , when i started this game . i loved it but now i get less and less bored of it day by day and am sorry for beeing bad mouthed but its how I feel. Please understand me
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-17-2014, 10:19 AM. Reason: Robot Esme Is Locking On To Bad Language User Target. Target Locked. Prepare For The Worst.

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
              i find it very strange that magic pot is mentiond but nothing more then that we as players cant see any magic pot , and this is just dissepointed news to us from the r2 staff
              Well, they did it to inform us what they worked on, what they improved/changed and in some way, they reported their work to us. I find this information pretty useful as well as any other maintenance information about bug fixes, changes or updates.

Comment

This thread was worth reading only because of Esme. Thank you, Robot Esme.

Wait, Robot Esme? Oh god! She passed the captcha? She is a google bot! THEY ARE AMONG US!

(and the article I linked is dated yesterday )

Comment

OP reading skills are awfull even for a 12 years old kid.... and the unicorn mount is just for the sake of burn the extra spirit mount , if they added more perma mount for spirit mount it will rise more the gap old vs new players

Comment

so much unhappiness i feel so sad for them

look at these two one is the guild master 1 is the top player
                    Attached Files
                    “But he who dares not grasp the thorn
                    Should never crave the rose.”

Comment

Working...
                    X