Flaming Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaming Thread

From what i have seen and read, i think this forum needs a flaming thread where every1 can vent exactly how they feel with no restriction, and no risk of anything being deleted.

It shud be about time that "the people" see what is actually be said.

I am not expecting this thread to stay up for long.

I can't stand rabbits.
    All they do is hop around.. Like.. They don't even have a job, they don't work, they don't support anyone. ALL THEY BLOODY DO IS HOP!!
    WHY CAN'T I JUST HOP? I WANT TO HOP, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to help out, do stuff with my family. But rabbits.. RABBITS CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WISH!
    EVERYTHING

GRRRRRRRRRRRR IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! ALL THE BLOODY HARES, THEY'RE THE WORST.
    This is getting out of control. All rabbits must die, and EVERYONE should kill 5 a day.

Rabbits will take over guys.. They will be with your girls, boys, sons, daughters, mums and dads. They will dominate your life. AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!

I.. I can't handle this anymore :'(

Comment

Huh?

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      I can't stand rabbits.
      All they do is hop around.. Like.. They don't even have a job, they don't work, they don't support anyone. ALL THEY BLOODY DO IS HOP!!
      WHY CAN'T I JUST HOP? I WANT TO HOP, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have to help out, do stuff with my family. But rabbits.. RABBITS CAN DO ANYTHING THEY WISH!
      EVERYTHING

GRRRRRRRRRRRR IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! ALL THE BLOODY HARES, THEY'RE THE WORST.
      This is getting out of control. All rabbits must die, and EVERYONE should kill 5 a day.

Rabbits will take over guys.. They will be with your girls, boys, sons, daughters, mums and dads. They will dominate your life. AND YOU'LL HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!

I.. I can't handle this anymore :'(
      Now I'm slightly concerned that you may be suffering from mental health problems. First, what has this even got to do with the thread? Second, what have Rabbits ever done to you? Posting mainly out of concern and confusion.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
        Now I'm slightly concerned that you may be suffering from mental health problems. First, what has this even got to do with the thread? Second, what have Rabbits ever done to you? Posting mainly out of concern and confusion.
        Flaming thread?

I was flaming rabbits o.O

Comment

jajajaja more fuel to the fire i like it . lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            going to close this thread if it spirals down. personally believe we can communicate properly without assaulting and lashing out at people. lowering ourselves to the childish forms of communication then amping back up to the parent style. and I wont tolerate abusing people or things, self defense is understandable- but there is a limit to that. even if "jokingly". marking things with shame and devaluing them isn't best way to go. know not everyone is perfect, not what I'm asking. I feel as though we can improve our lines of communication though. as if it gets to the "flaming etc" stage, its no longer a beneficial conversation to either party or anyone who reads it or hears about it. even if it gives some people some laughs.
            Those videos.. Lmao :P

Comment

I'm confused. If I have questions about the forums, just who are the noobs supposed to contact? File a ticket?

I don't like being lost. It sucks.
              IGN: TreeTopper
              Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
              Guild: ESKReborn
              Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
              Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Thanks! I didn't know where to look. (for those moments when I'd like to post something, but either it's already up, like guides, or may be of questionable humour)

I also don't like guacamole. I think it stinks too
                IGN: TreeTopper
                Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                Guild: ESKReborn
                Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Working...
                X