X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks yet again

Pretty sure this already been said before

But Players that leaves Tank should be given a Penalty

the "can't join in last 5 mins" sh it does nothing to prevent players from leaving and screwing others before they get 1 skill so they can get runestones.

(what? make a party and click start at 21:49 and hope it doesn't jump to 21:50 and can't start Tank or there are other parties also going into tank at 21:49? LOL...)

Either remove Tank early (which I think they will later on)

or change the coding of "can't join in last 5 min" to "can't leave in 5 mins".

PS: I demand 500 runestones as compensation, which is around the amount I lost cause of players leaving.

That would make the system worse than it is now.
    Everything is to blame...
    On R2Games

Comment

u cant join in last 5 mins , if u leave a run u lose a attempt , so is not like thsi cam be spammed... m unlike BG were even if u dont have attempts u can farm honor

Comment

The penalty should be the players deliberately leaving tanks have xp loss on their runes & be awarded no runes.
        That will soon enough stop them if each time they do it they lose exp.

The opposing party they ran off on all members should all be rewarded a victory & diamond chest.

Failing that, code it so they cannot leave!

Comment

Originally posted by YandereSa View Post
          u cant join in last 5 mins , if u leave a run u lose a attempt , so is not like thsi cam be spammed... m unlike BG were even if u dont have attempts u can farm honor

You lose nothing in tanks by leaving. Can do it again and again and again, even carry on to the 2nd tank trials until you get your own rewards.

Comment

lol so what problem there you too can leave the tank , that is not the problem i guess.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              lol so what problem there you too can leave the tank , that is not the problem i guess.
              yea... except I went into tank to actually get runestones and not screw other players.

Also, let me see you try doing that with a party... I can pretty much guess your entire party will be very unhappy with your actions.

Comment

Most people enter only for devotion / hot events / quests.

Tanks is one of the most boring useless things in wartune, games all about medieval magic, knights and hunters, not about 1950's tanks blowing up ****, its a stupid thing and many people hate it. You can't expect someone to stay just so you get runes every day. cash and spend balens on your runes noob.

Comment

Look at the mirror dude

I only saw greed ( demanding 500 runestone compensation )

inconsiderate ( demanding ppl follow ur style )

immature thinking ( when ppl leave u get a win box naturally )

if we follow what u suggest

now everybody will be struck in a tank war for 30 mins with full time

with 4 others getting a losing box ( it might be ur team )

JUST BECAUSE OF 1 FREAKING DIAMOND BOX for 1 person in a 8 man team playup !!

what about the rest of the 4 of the losing team

what about the rest of the 3 of the winning team that does not get the diamond box

Its just bad planning thoughts with selfish greedy move

To sum it up if R2 goes ur way

U win coz R2 implentment ur method however u wont be able to win everyday now becoz ppl will fight u with full 4 tank team

and what u are just making is

R2 win > all other player lost including U ( coz less runestone in overall run )

In the long run

I really cannot figure out

R2 have not pawn us player enough ?

and ppl still keep asking R2 to bu TT **** us more
                  Last edited by Xeptone; 04-18-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

I humbly oppose this idea/suggestion.

Comment

On our server the majority of people take it in turns to either kill or be killed before losing thus giving everyone a chance of receiving top reward. if they 'win' in first tanks they often return in 2nd tanks just to give others chance. perhaps if it doesn't happen on your server you have too many a**holes.

Comment

its like with tok. if all work together u can make things alot easier for everyone. but if u have lots of selfish people on your server they can ruin tanks.
                        its a test of our social skills :P
                        Last edited by Setsuna88; 04-18-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

You are all missing the point.
                          This thread is not about people helping others. It's about entering tank only to get "The battle has ended" and get ONLY victory chest.
                          Myself every day I gather my group and enter morning tanks. In at least 70% of attempts, we enter and there is only 1 opponent who leaves immediately.

I think one of the following should be done
                          1) every player should get a "Can't leave for 40-60 secs" buff , so it is probably fair to all or
                          2) people in tank left with no opponent should get a 2nd place reward with the victory chest

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                            You are all missing the point.
                            This thread is not about people helping others. It's about entering tank only to get "The battle has ended" and get ONLY victory chest.
                            Myself every day I gather my group and enter morning tanks. In at least 70% of attempts, we enter and there is only 1 opponent who leaves immediately.

I think one of the following should be done
                            1) every player should get a "Can't leave for 40-60 secs" buff , so it is probably fair to all or
                            2) people in tank left with no opponent should get a 2nd place reward with the victory chest

I know exactly what you are saying and have had it happen to me a few times too, when all the other members of the other team leaves, the battle is over and u get no rewards. Someone I know does it and one day when he was in our team he left and said leave everyone these are a difficult team. He later said that IF you leave just as the battle has started you can join another tank battle straight away. BUT the team who are the ones that have the players leave on them can`t and get no rewards. I too think that IF u leave a tank battle just because you are up against a good team, then you should get NO rewards OR be allowed to join another tank battle

Comment

I think the only way to keep everyone happy is to not allow a player leave tank battlefield until 40-60 secs have passed.

I don't care if a player wishes to go through 100 different tank teams, as long as if my team is left standing alone we get full reward.
                              Not fair when we are the ones that actually play this BORING mini game no matter who is opponent (and miss one morning BG to do so), get stripped of our full reward.

A 1st-2nd place gets about 10-20 runes (if I remember correct, have forgotten how many runes we are supposed to get), multiply that by 3-5 times a week and you get a loss of 30-50 runes per week. That's HUGE, especially now with tok's awakening sylphs.

Comment

Working...
                              X