force all items to stack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• force all items to stack

there is nothing i hate more than going into a dungeon and getting a chest that gives me 2 stacks of the same item, forcing me to stop and rearrange

i don't see the point of the bound/unbound items. get rid of the concept

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    there is nothing i hate more than going into a dungeon and getting a chest that gives me 2 stacks of the same item, forcing me to stop and rearrange

i don't see the point of the bound/unbound items. get rid of the concept
    totally agree with you, everything i get that is 'unbound' ends up 'bound' anyways.

its pointless, get rid!!
    Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
    Name: iron3y3d
    Guild: Twi§ted
    Class: Knight
    Level: 78
    Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

They'll get rid of it when they announce that the trading system (a.k.a. Homestead) was never going to be implemented.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
        They'll get rid of it when they announce that the trading system (a.k.a. Homestead) was never going to be implemented.
        Trading system will definatly come in English version but will take time maybe 1~2 Years.
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          Trading system will definatly come in English version but will take time maybe 1~2 Years.
          Confirmed 100% by Vladimir putin

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Every single thing you post is filled with lies, your worthless and no one cares what you have to say, just quit posting. [You can say you're trolling all you want but you just get caught lieing.]

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
              Confirmed 100% by Vladimir putin
              now if you said confirmed by obama I would tend to believe you. and besides it is on the internet so has to be true

Comment

if you can only trade in "unbound" items, the system would suck anyway, because you would be arbitrarily limited by what random non bound items you find (gems, crystals, etc.)

the bound/unbound aspect is idiotic no matter how you explain it

Comment

For now they should remove the bound and unbound item system since they can add it again later when they decided to to add the trading system

Comment

Working...
                  X