Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl3 cloth +fashion core = lvl4 cloth? Is that possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl3 cloth +fashion core = lvl4 cloth? Is that possible?

Hi!

As title said lvl3 cloth+core is possible to make lvl4? Some say it is but maybe they teasing me. I know i used 35 cores to make 5 lvl3 cloth when most would need max 15 for that. I wasted 10 cores for making lvl4 without success last event now i have 14 cores again and would like to know if i have slight change or chance is 0?

Those that made lvl4 from lvl3+core also tell when cause i think every patch they reduce the chance of that happening.

It is possible to make level 4 clothing with a level 3 clothing and a fashion core.

Comment

With 14cores you want to make a lvl3 clothing into a lvl4 clothing, theres a really small chance if you ask me.

but...
      If your feeling lucky then GO FOR IT!
      and good luck
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

it is possible, i made one from those. but it's after the 15th try or so, so i think the rate's very low (5% or less).
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yea rate is low,I've given up trying last event.This event i'll try to make level 3 wings with 5 cores instead, wish me luck
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Yea rate is low,I've given up trying last event.This event i'll try to make level 3 wings with 5 cores instead, wish me luck
            Good luck!
            Try rubbing a rabbits foot for more luck

Good chance=20% success rate
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

its posible for some people
              my friend succes doing that
              but not me, alr try using lot of core but keep failed
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

4 cores for lvl 8 weapon to make it lvl 9, last tailor event 5 cores for lvl 8 armor to lvl 9, 31 cores failed for lvl 8 to lvl 9 helm its doable but needs luck...
                Originally posted by TheVictorious
                Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                Originally posted by PunkPetal
                Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                Originally posted by EdGrr
                A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                Class: Mage
                Currect Br: 61????

Comment

seriously? lvl 8 to 9?
                  last time it took me like 8 cores to make lvl 2->3 lol. another time i tried with 5 cores to make lvl 3 and got nothing.

Comment

Just made a lvl 6 chest peice from my lvl 5 with 2 fashion cores. Maybe I am lucky today......I think i will keep trying this XD
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I tried with more than 20 fashion cores to upgrade my cloth from 4 to 5 in the last 3 events, I always failed....

Comment

Yes possible, i have 2 gears level 4 from core, BUT I still cant get my 3rd to level 4 after that today lost 3 cores without luck.

Someone from my guild got lucky, mistakenly he tried fashion core + level 6 clothes and got level 7 .

So its possible even with higher.
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

If you fail using this method, do you lose the clothes, or just the fashion core?

Comment

Just the core.

Comment

If u also lose the cloth then nobody will try doing it since the point of using the core instead of cloth is to try to synthesis to a higher lvl clothing without using the same lvl of cloth so u wont lose it if the synthesis failed but still if u didn't have some luck it will cost more than what it should have be when u used the normal synthesis method with good luck charm

Comment

Working...
                              X