Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login Redirect - MOD Help Please ~ Mod Replied.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Redirect - MOD Help Please ~ Mod Replied.

So it is happening again today. I can login to Wartunes but not my server. On the server login page it shows my account name (KozPOG) and my server (301 Westfall) but for character it is blank.

I can't log a ticket. I can post on Forums. For giggles I tried to recharge 500 balens. Guess what, I can!!!

I have tried all the usual: reboot, clear cache, clear cookies, etc. I have tried different browsers (IE, chrome, firefox, maxthon)

I have tried different internet providers.

This has been happening for 2 days now. Sometimes I can login, sometimes I can't.

So, put in a support ticket when there is NOT an issue? I can just imagine the response I will get from R2 Support.

There is NO information about what R2 is doing to fix.

Please help.

Originally posted by KozPOG View Post
    I have tried different internet providers.

Good job mate

Also use this link, to send a ticket
    http://support.r2games.com/
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

so it's still no solution for redirecting log in?

Comment

I finally got to login. Then couldn't. Then could. etc. etc.

I see that others have the same issue. You would think we would at least get an update on what the issue is and what is being done to fix it.

I can get to the link soloist21 posted. If they can't find your character, you can't enter a ticket.

R2..please notice this issue. If people can't login, they can't spend money on balens. I would think that this would at least get your attention. This issue is affecting your profits.

Comment

Originally posted by KozPOG View Post
          I finally got to login. Then couldn't. Then could. etc. etc.

I see that others have the same issue. You would think we would at least get an update on what the issue is and what is being done to fix it.

I can get to the link soloist21 posted. If they can't find your character, you can't enter a ticket.

R2..please notice this issue. If people can't login, they can't spend money on balens. I would think that this would at least get your attention. This issue is affecting your profits.
          Try to use Comodo Dragon. To be honest it's not ideal to have to download a new browser in order to play, but if you really wanna be on use it. I have tried it and it works 100%.

Comment

Please refer to this thread, everyone: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-in-first-post

To summarize said thread:
            A) Please try the Comodo Dragon browser, like R24773971 said. That seems to get most people back in.
            B) If that doesn't work, please PM a mod the info listed in post 1.

Closing this to prevent scattered info all over the forum on the same subject.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X