Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Explain this to me because this just doesn't make any sense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain this to me because this just doesn't make any sense

How can someone with a high BR 75k+ and not even be a crusader yet? I mean c'mon now you spending all that money on your toon to be strong. Yet you are not even the appropriate rank. Do people purposely camp at these ranks so they can **** people off by bombing them or something?

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    How can someone with a high BR 75k+ and not even be a crusader yet? I mean c'mon now you spending all that money on your toon to be strong. Yet you are not even the appropriate rank. Do people purposely camp at these ranks so they can **** people off by bombing them or something?
    Not sure if you're being serious or not..

He may not be able to get online at GB or BG times.

And you getting angry because you losing 400 honour every time he kills you?
    Avoid him. Kill someone else.
    Change BG's. Just, stop complaining about other players.

Comment

i used to get told to get more honor all the time...since tons of weaker players have way more honor than i do.. But what can i say i work for a living lol
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
        Not sure if you're being serious or not..

He may not be able to get online at GB or BG times.

And you getting angry because you losing 400 honour every time he kills you?
        Avoid him. Kill someone else.
        Change BG's. Just, stop complaining about other players.

The thing is there is a good chunk of people that have high BR and low rank in BGs now. I just don't understand how that is possible. Most of these people are in older servers as well. So even if they attend GB only they should be crusader or higher. Why work for a high BR if you are not going to participate in the pvp aspects of this game? Changing BGs doesn't work as like I stated their seems to be abundance of these players. I can stop doing BG yes but then I won't rank up or get warrior mark at the end of the week. I just find it really weird that their these rich players that spend so much money on the game. Yet they have low honor ranks.

Anyways though. It seems that this forum is too hostile for my taste. So I'll prob just end my post in this thread here. My goal wasn't to start to start a flame war with anyone. If so I apologize. Was just trying to figure out how that is possible. Seeing as these people are in old servers and are rich players. I can deal with HS since it's part of the game. I can avoid the lower players that dryad bomb with ease. However, the ones that have high BR, rich in balens, and have low rank it's almost impossible to avoid. Tons of people are camping ranks it seems.

Comment

The thing is there is a good chunk of people that have high BR and low rank in BGs now. I just don't understand how that is possible. Most of these people are in older servers as well. So even if they attend GB only they should be crusader or higher. Why work for a high BR if you are not going to participate in the pvp aspects of this game? Changing BGs doesn't work as like I stated their seems to be abundance of these players. I can stop doing BG yes but then I won't rank up or get warrior mark at the end of the week. I just find it really weird that their these rich players that spend so much money on the game. Yet they have low honor ranks.

Anyways though. It seems that this forum is too hostile for my taste. So I'll prob just end my post in this thread here. My goal wasn't to start to start a flame war with anyone. If so I apologize. Was just trying to figure out how that is possible. Seeing as these people are in old servers and are rich players. I can deal with HS since it's part of the game. I can avoid the lower players that dryad bomb with ease. However, the ones that have high BR, rich in balens, and have low rank it's almost impossible to avoid. Tons of people are camping ranks it seems.
          If they are from old servers they could be alts of bored cashers lol. Mine is decent strength for being a low 50, but she's OLd and I don't BG or even GB with her very much so she's low rank honor still. Dunno if this helps at all =)
          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

the thing is many ppl dont have a lot of time to play being that they work or are otherwise occupied most of the time. they miss battlegrounds a lot and guild battle. the fact is its fairly easy to raise battle rating with little time available. honour on the other hand is fairly difficult to come by for many ppl. so ppl focus on raising br and honour gets ignored.

Comment

Maybe they are the exact opposite of campers.

They level at a decent pace, only concentrating on getting BR for their own level and not bothered about honor.
              Honor is easier to come by if your low rank in the high brackets.

Comment

You mentioned BR, but not level. Do you mean 75K at level 55, or 75K at level 80? In the second case, maybe they rushed to 80, to start working on their power there, not having bothered with BR up till there. If 75K at 55, well, maybe they focused on other bits of the game first.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  You mentioned BR, but not level. Do you mean 75K at level 55, or 75K at level 80? In the second case, maybe they rushed to 80, to start working on their power there, not having bothered with BR up till there. If 75K at 55, well, maybe they focused on other bits of the game first.
                  Well I am lvl 64. This was just one person though with 75k BR at lvl 64. I've got in fights with people who are lvl 64 and have 85k BR and have lower rank than crusader. It's just really weird since their seems to be a lot of these players. Almost to the point where I can't even go in BG. you would think if you hit someone that has high BR they would be close to LD by now. I guess that isn't the case though.

Comment

some people always busy

Comment

You can get strong really fast from cashing. So my guess is that they farmed BR faster than they farm honor. That and they probably don't have much time for bg/GB.
                      Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                      _______________^

Comment

Well I am lvl 64. This was just one person though with 75k BR at lvl 64. I've got in fights with people who are lvl 64 and have 85k BR and have lower rank than crusader. It's just really weird since their seems to be a lot of these players. Almost to the point where I can't even go in BG. you would think if you hit someone that has high BR they would be close to LD by now. I guess that isn't the case though.
                        I was 75-80k at lvl 63-64 with Crusader rank+warlord medal when I decided to go for LD seriously.

I wasn't a pvp person but I still slow leveled for the heck of it after rushing to 55. Then I hit 63, tried out BG, and found out how easy it was. That's when I got into pvp.

Maybe a lot of people are doing the same. Not doing anything until it becomes too easy.

Comment

Working...
                        X