Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Team Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Team Arena

    Well Im thinking Im not the only one that think that the Team Arena is ruined .I see no point of atending to it when I have to fight way older servers.I had a fight with 50+ lvled users and Im 44.Guys I think u need to reconsider this issue,cuz there is no reward for newer servers.

  • #2
    Originally posted by R249012857 View Post
    Well Im thinking Im not the only one that think that the Team Arena is ruined .I see no point of atending to it when I have to fight way older servers.I had a fight with 50+ lvled users and Im 44.Guys I think u need to reconsider this issue,cuz there is no reward for newer servers.
    Translation: Campers ruined group arena?

    Comment


    • #3
      When we are new we also experienced being beaten by older servers, when you get older you will also beat the shiet out of newer servers. We all have experienced getting beaten new or old. What is so special with the current new servers that they shouldn't experience what any others experienced anyway?

      Comment


      • #4
        ITT: Complaints about older servers players' having an advantage.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by White.pt View Post
          ITT: Complaints about older servers players' having an advantage.
          In all threads, complain about every other factors if you lose. The only factor left out of complaint is anything to do with the player himself.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #6
            Well Condor, explain the point of getting matched up with 15 teams who kill you in 2 turns, (happends that you cross the same team 5 times and they still auto start with stun, since they are to stupid to know that they will win without it just as quick) cause they are lvl 70 + and me and my team are just 66?

            Has nothing to do with youre first asnwer to all " spend more" or " look at you own weakness" its just lame and annoying, just as most of your comments.

            Since you dont even seem to p(l)ay your self, how would you possible know that the matching is ruined since a few patches ago?
            Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-19-2014, 10:50 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Matching is the same. I'm not saying the matching is good or bad, just that it hasn't changed in the last 16 months (has it really been that long?) I've been playing.

              Age of server is tied to player lvl/time spent playing (and arena matching is segregated by lvl). Then a bunch of people thought it would be smart to camp, which is kinda the flaw in that logic. Hence, low lvl people (like you) having issues (unless they camp/cash). All I can say is get used to it and hope people strip in tok so you can earn sigs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Alot of people hold down the skill they want to start with before the screen comes up. By the time they see that you're an easy target, it's already been selected. That's actually just as annoying for them as for you. I know it annoys me when I start with suntoria, only to realize we're up against people under lvl 50, hehe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Well Condor, explain the point of getting matched up with 15 teams who kill you in 2 turns, (happends that you cross the same team 5 times and they still auto start with stun, since they are to stupid to know that they will win without it just as quick) cause they are lvl 70 + and me and my team are just 66?

                  Has nothing to do with youre first asnwer to all " spend more" or " look at you own weakness" its just lame and annoying, just as most of your comments.

                  Since you dont even seem to p(l)ay your self, how would you possible know that the matching is ruined since a few patches ago?

                  thats your fault for being weak

                  i can carry a team of guys with less than 30k br and get about 9-10 wins
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    Matching is the same. I'm not saying the matching is good or bad, just that it hasn't changed in the last 16 months (has it really been that long?) I've been playing.

                    Age of server is tied to player lvl/time spent playing (and arena matching is segregated by lvl). Then a bunch of people thought it would be smart to camp, which is kinda the flaw in that logic. Hence, low lvl people (like you) having issues (unless they camp/cash). All I can say is get used to it and hope people strip in tok so you can earn sigs.
                    I had no problems with matching untill recently, might have something to do with leveling to the 60's, but we're only getting matched against gamefusion, kongs, kabam below 50, and wartune servers under 150.
                    I do know how a lvl 70 gear looks, so i can assure you that the matching isnt by lvl, looks to me like its more to BR, since i'd like to think my br isnt that bad for my lvl, my two teammates have a similair br as well.

                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    thats your fault for being weak

                    i can carry a team of guys with less than 30k br and get about 9-10 wins
                    You're nothing but a troll, and a coward camper.

                    I'm not weak for my time playing or level, so instead of licking condors *** by repeating his sentences, keep youre noobie mouth shut.
                    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-20-2014, 01:03 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i can theoretically explain why
                      first, you have to consider the availability of players. like for example you have lvl60-65 in your team but those players around your range have a different matching time as yours.
                      FAQ:
                      Q:Then why dont we just sit and wait, let the time ticks till there's available in my range?
                      Ans: Matching System continues scanning whose available, it will and you cant stop that (i did try canceling it back to lobby, it did but after 3-5secs it popped back to fight mode but not sure if happens to everyone) and i think there a looping code in the matching system, ex. your lvl 60-65, once there no available in range the next scan will be at 66 above then it looped back to lower level scan if there still none available.

                      Second, Players in your team are also scanned
                      ex. your team has lvl 50-55-59 is matched by lvl 65-68-50. it's highly possible and theoretically proven based on my experience

                      Q: How is that possible when there are tons of servers around to be matched?
                      Ans: there are reasons why matching is poor and one of those are Thread like this. A thread like this is also part of why arena matching is messed up, anyone who will read this thread negatively will also not to take part on x-server Arena activity then the Player pool will be lessen. Proof? i dont have but evidently you'll faced up the same Opponents more often.

                      what i said may be wrong and all bullcrap, this is just my theory but try observing for yourself.
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Arena Matching explained

                        well time to copy paste some info i saw about arena matching , hope it helps



                        Arena matching is done by averaging the player levels of your group to give Avg Group Lv. matching this within a range of other group avg. levels.

                        Example : Player1- lv34

                        Player2- lv36

                        Player 3- lv54

                        (34+36+54)=124/3 = Group Avg. of lv42 (rounded up in this case) this Avg. will match up with a Group Avg.range of lv37-47 depending on the available groups waiting for match up when you hit the start button...seconds begin to tick away..

                        this is the linking & sync'n of the two groups...extended delay is system waiting for other groups to finish & becoming ready to match. In this example the lv54 player is increasing the groups avg.

                        thus they are matched with higher range of groups making it harder for the group. Keeping players lv close as possible will help in a situation like this.

                        Battle Rating has no effect on match ups. I hope this helps clear it up :P
                        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-20-2014, 01:22 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've had lots of fun as an 80 carrying lv 60s thru arena, seem to end up matched against 60s fairly often and there's not much 60s can do against two casher 80s... Seems off to me, but it happens a lot when we help lower level guild members out.

                          tho I have noticed an increase of my team of all 80, 130k+ BR running into groups of pure 40s, or 50s, etc. Is odd. Either that or any 80s with them have no aura and are wearing 45 gear for the hell of it... lol and no sylph
                          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            its sum of three players levels divided by three so the system will be matching the results according to lvls not br

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                              its sum of three players levels divided by three so the system will be matching the results according to lvls not br
                              In theory is like you said, problem is that if no players are available at that precise moment you will experience a mismatch. In 15 arena runs, 90% of times, you can expect at least 1 bad matching and if you are unlucky 3+.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X