Team Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    well time to copy paste some info i saw about arena matching , hope it helps

Arena matching is done by averaging the player levels of your group to give Avg Group Lv. matching this within a range of other group avg. levels.

Example : Player1- lv34

Player2- lv36

Player 3- lv54

(34+36+54)=124/3 = Group Avg. of lv42 (rounded up in this case) this Avg. will match up with a Group Avg.range of lv37-47 depending on the available groups waiting for match up when you hit the start button...seconds begin to tick away..

this is the linking & sync'n of the two groups...extended delay is system waiting for other groups to finish & becoming ready to match. In this example the lv54 player is increasing the groups avg.

thus they are matched with higher range of groups making it harder for the group. Keeping players lv close as possible will help in a situation like this.

Battle Rating has no effect on match ups. I hope this helps clear it up :P

If this was the case then my group of 3 lvl 75+ would not get pitted against a group of 60-64.
    I know they were in that range because they were our guildmates ^_^

Comment

mismatch happens some times if there is no group for your level that are not ready , just happened to me few times too

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        mismatch happens some times if there is no group for your level that are not ready , just happened to me few times too
        Group avg. do not exist on matching,i believe it's just a waste of code.
        ~mismatch happens when there's no opposing team available to match you up based on your team's levels (not the avg)
        ~mismatch happens when you fall to a odd number on the list,
        ex. there are players in your range that are available to match you up but you fall to a odd number of 51 and as we know arena fight needs 2 teams to start.
        so what will happen, match scanning goes on disregarding the level. so how do i know the numbers? what number you do fall? honestly, i dont or i cant, logically numbers do exist on matching.

Matching is based on availability of players.
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

yeah , but then saying the players of your lvl are available , u will be matched with those . and by the way mismatch happens to me many times , we were mismatched lvl 60+ players when all team members were under 30 . but then that time the arena time was almost over .

Comment

Arena matching isn't that hard to figure out, and yes sometimes it's not the best, but it has a system which it has been used for quite some time. It involves 3 main things:
            1. Player's levels
            2. Player's Battle Rating
            3. Team availability

Levels and BR is rounded up and then matched up against same range teams. Also there is a bit of a so called mismatch that appears when there are no teams in your average range. Once that happens the system tries to find the closest one to your BR and level. If there are no real close teams to your average there are 2 possibilities: either fight against a weaker team or a stronger one.

It's all about luck to be honest. Also a good advice would be to have a team in which your teammates are 1 level above or below yours, and that should narrow the range that you will have to fight against. For example, if you are a lvl62, find 2 more that are lvl61-63 and that should sort out the issue.

PS: One small advice...It's not always the system that makes mistakes, but also the players that have a low build for their level.

Comment

today my team lvl 74, 75 and 76 have been matched against a team which didnt even had the lvl 35 set, I wonder if they were even lvl 30 players , guess that if you are on that odd number the matching becomes completly random

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                today my team lvl 74, 75 and 76 have been matched against a team which didnt even had the lvl 35 set, I wonder if they were even lvl 30 players , guess that if you are on that odd number the matching becomes completly random
                read it full
                Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                and i think there a looping code in the matching system, ex. your lvl 60-65, once there no available in range the next scan will be at 66 above then it looped back to lower level scan if there still none available.
                this is your case, no one in range so it loop back into lower level
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                X