Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

***????no sc or whip event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ***????no sc or whip event?

    c'mon r2 guys. You guys cant even give us the regular unlimited events. Atleast we get a 25% bonus from those events but now you've even removed that?!?!and you guys are lowering the amount of max event tokens we can get from doinjg all the quests. Do you even care about the majority of players who are the only reason other players cash hard. If they're were no freebies like us to pound around then what would be the point for others to cash. Then the only competition left would be people like zebq and then i guarantee most people would be fed up about having to fight the same whales over and over again.

  • #2
    let the bashing/flame war begin.

    Comment


    • #3
      R2 just made it a bit more faster for us to get whips, getting 50whips from each GB, least we can do is let them choose when they want to put it up
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

      NON CASHER

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        c'mon r2 guys. You guys cant even give us the regular unlimited events. Atleast we get a 25% bonus from those events but now you've even removed that?!?!and you guys are lowering the amount of max event tokens we can get from doinjg all the quests. Do you even care about the majority of players who are the only reason other players cash hard. If they're were no freebies like us to pound around then what would be the point for others to cash. Then the only competition left would be people like zebq and then i guarantee most people would be fed up about having to fight the same whales over and over again.
        Why would they care about you if you don't cash hard? You don't even contribute to their income.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Why would they care about you if you don't cash hard? You don't even contribute to their income.
          Why do u care about what I say?You don't even play the game anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            1st Step: Go to kongregate forums at start of every new event [monthly].
            2nd Step: Click on Wartune section.
            3rd Step: Shut up and read. Kongregate posts every event for the whole entire month and R2 uses those events.

            R2 doesn't give a **** about non cashers, so that means they don't give a **** about you. Now silence.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
              Why do u care about what I say?You don't even play the game anymore.
              He never actually said he cares about what you say, he said why would THEY care (R2)...
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Why would they care about you if you don't cash hard? You don't even contribute to their income.



                in the logic of senadbasic
                you can spend x amount of $ and forget to renew your VIP once and that makes you a non casher


                does that mean all the whales that forgot to renew VIP dont contribute?
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  1st Step: Go to kongregate forums at start of every new event [monthly].
                  2nd Step: Click on Wartune section.
                  3rd Step: Shut up and read. Kongregate posts every event for the whole entire month and R2 uses those events.

                  R2 doesn't give a **** about non cashers, so that means they don't give a **** about you. Now silence.
                  no we don't and can't see

                  the sudden event like clothing event are added later and not shown at first

                  stop saying that kong players have advantages on r2 players ok?
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    no we don't and can't see

                    the sudden event like clothing event are added later and not shown at first

                    stop saying that kong players have advantages on r2 players ok?

                    Just ignore him, he's a clueless Kong fan.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      materpu was

                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Why would they care about you if you don't cash hard? You don't even contribute to their income.
                      Maybe noncashers don't directly contribute to their income, but they probably do indirectly through other means, such as providing cannon fodders forwhales to pwn. There are probably other indirect ways, but I'm too lazy to think/type them out.
                      Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                      _______________^

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Non Worcestershire are a plague. Why they even bother playing this "free to play" game? They are only free loaders. When Zebq spend 100K $ on this game, it's to improve the quality of the game. You can see each time R2 is releasing a new patch, they improve the game, remove bugs and reduce the lag. New content only bring joy and everything is working fine, all that, because of Zebq. So, we don't need free loaders. We only need big whales who can solo Nirvana Nightmare and make this game feel like heaven or Nirvana. All hail to the whale.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          Non Worcestershire are a plague. Why they even bother playing this "free to play" game? They are only free loaders. When Zebq spend 100K $ on this game, it's to improve the quality of the game. You can see each time R2 is releasing a new patch, they improve the game, remove bugs and reduce the lag. New content only bring joy and everything is working fine, all that, because of Zebq. So, we don't need free loaders. We only need big whales who can solo Nirvana Nightmare and make this game feel like heaven or Nirvana. All hail to the whale.
                          Zebq quit again earlier today, so no more joy for us.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Zebq quit again earlier today, so no more joy for us.
                            I'm a huge Zebq fan so I went on his server yesterday. I saw his guild lost their final guild battle. So, if spending over 100K$ on a browser game can't give you a win on Friday, better rage quit the game as soon as possible.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              I'm a huge Zebq fan so I went on his server yesterday. I saw his guild lost their final guild battle. So, if spending over 100K$ on a browser game can't give you a win on Friday, better rage quit the game as soon as possible.

                              Lol, ya, the guy was crazy anyway... I mean, spending 30k usd on magic pot event alone? please...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X