No announcement yet.

***????no sc or whip event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here is how the sc event works everymonth , AntiApartaheid confirms 100% that there will be sc event . so i couldnt help myself but consult obama about this and his response was
    " EVENT FAILURE"!!! ....200% false information by Anti. so which means 0 sc event
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-19-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

How can Zebq's guild lose on friday? he can take towers alone with 1 lunatic fire so i really dont know how can that happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        How can Zebq's guild lose on friday? he can take towers alone with 1 lunatic fire so i really dont know how can that happen lol
        well lets see he is 1 player sure he can take any towers and kill any players but the rest of his guild sure cant, and other guilds have more overall high br players than they do

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          no we don't and can't see

the sudden event like clothing event are added later and not shown at first

stop saying that kong players have advantages on r2 players ok?
          I think you're a little retarded. Kongregate doesn't have any advantage over us, there admins just care more to post the events. all the events they have we have, and all the clothing, cashing etc events are posted there the day the new events exchange list thingys are released.

Kthx bye noob.

Also @winlord I'm no kong fan, I like there forums more because useful stuff is posted there unlike all the useless whining and complaining done here on r2 forums. simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            I think you're a little retarded. Kongregate doesn't have any advantage over us, there admins just care more to post the events. all the events they have we have, and all the clothing, cashing etc events are posted there the day the new events exchange list thingys are released.

Kthx bye noob.

Also @winlord I'm no kong fan, I like there forums more because useful stuff is posted there unlike all the useless whining and complaining done here on r2 forums. simple as that.
            you're an idiot you realise kimwong is from kong right?

he was saying kong dont have an advantage

because they don't

i don't usually agree with winlord because i think he is a major tool

but he is right
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
            X