Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Blitz get cancel if i reload !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbacmon
    started a topic Blitz get cancel if i reload !

Blitz get cancel if i reload !

If i put the solo Blitz it get cancel if i reload - don't say it is running in background as some of say that ****** have posted [that is Love Chit ].
    any way guess this need to be fixed. my 200% Scroll get Wasted today due to this . after i log back in after 1 hr (before i have put blitz) and i saw my Stamina 140 and blam Scroll gone -_-

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    If i put the solo Blitz it get cancel if i reload - don't say it is running in background as some of say that ****** have posted [that is Love Chit ].
    any way guess this need to be fixed. my 200% Scroll get Wasted today due to this . after i log back in after 1 hr (before i have put blitz) and i saw my Stamina 140 and blam Scroll gone -_-
    u know that no one can help u here on forum and u need to send a ticket that the only way u have a change to get helped

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you deserved it

thats what you get for trying to exploit a glitch
    Love you Bro !
    I don't care about that stupid glitz or what ever. i had to leave and i shut down my pc and FTW . when i came back nothing happen.stupid ! stupid !.

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you deserved it

what glitch. you have been able to start a blitz and completly close out game and come back later for at least last year. I have had it cancel out now couple times to most time it dont

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    you deserved it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X