Hope and Change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope and Change!

I hope this game changes otherwise I quit.

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
    I hope this game changes otherwise I quit.
    the game keeps changing every time they implement something new in the game, those things shall always be obtained faster by cashers/older players , and people will blame r2 for increasing the gap between cashers and non cashers again when in fact they are just implementing the stuff for which they have licence. we already know some stuff which shall be implemented in the future however people keeps getting surprized by it like r2 just figured a way to increase the gap. So at what change do you refer?

Comment

Even if they add what u ask , then ur not gonna like it so have fun !!!
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-19-2014, 12:48 PM. Reason: Picture removal.

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        the game keeps changing every time they implement something new in the game, those things shall always be obtained faster by cashers/older players , and people will blame r2 for increasing the gap between cashers and non cashers again when in fact they are just implementing the stuff for which they have licence. we already know some stuff which shall be implemented in the future however people keeps getting surprized by it like r2 just figured a way to increase the gap. So at what change do you refer?
        ummm bro......do u have any idea how much r2 has nerfed the new pacth stuff? they decreased the drop rate for bound balens, nerfed the amythest mine rewards, nerfed the beredim's win and refused to give them in quests, increased the price of most items shop in comparison to chinese version, refused to implement auction house, give shi tty compensations for unexpected maintainence, did not even give us a CHANCE to get the hot event mounts without cashing.......do u want me to continue?

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
          ummm bro......do u have any idea how much r2 has nerfed the new pacth stuff? they decreased the drop rate for bound balens, nerfed the amythest mine rewards, nerfed the beredim's win and refused to give them in quests, increased the price of most items shop in comparison to chinese version, refused to implement auction house, give shi tty compensations for unexpected maintainence, did not even give us a CHANCE to get the hot event mounts without cashing.......do u want me to continue?
          no need to continue, I know they nerf it. I am refering to the fact that when sylphs were added : woaaaa they ruined the game, its sylph wars, they can one hit us, bla bla
          then they added resistances when again: woaaaa they ruined the game

R2 just added what there already is on the chinesse servers, and everything they add shall increase the gap since non cashers will always get them slower. I am well aware of their greed but they didnt create those events, they just added the events for which they have license
          When the marriage system , advanced soul/fate systems and so on will be added... they shall increase the gap again, is normal

Comment

This game is so plug and play. You need to plug your CC, if not you will QQ a lot. So lots of CC and QQ involve in this game.

Comment

Working...
            X