No announcement yet.

So battle protection is expensive if you plan on getting more than 2 shields

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So battle protection is expensive if you plan on getting more than 2 shields

Just got to 65 and now in order to unlock the shield you need to run necro. That wouldn't be so bad but it's expensive for two reasons. You don't get a stone each lvl. You get it every other lvl. So if you don't get that far in necro you are looking to spend at least 6 crypt keys to get it. The other reason is that you can't blitz necro and receive the stones. As if you tried blitzing necro it won't count and loot the stones for you. Therefore, if you struggled to pass a certain lvl in necro before. You will have to risk doing it manually again. Thus, if you die you are going waste more balens for reviving. What are people thoughts on this? Is it worth spending all those keys just to open another shield? or should you not bother opening anymore shields after the first two and just concentrate upgrading your current crystals you have socketed instead?

Well necro costs 225 balens , its not that expensive . But you are wrong about the blitz thingy buddy , you will get forgotten stones only if you blitz , doing it manually wont give you stones
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      Well necro costs 225 balens , its not that expensive . But you are wrong about the blitz thingy buddy , you will get forgotten stones only if you blitz , doing it manually wont give you stones

i blitzed to level 11 and got none

whereas a guildie did it manually and got 2

(im level 59, not sure if it reflects my rewards)
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        I so Lol'ed here.
        I did manually till stage 21 and got 15 or 16 stones. After level 15 you get stones each floor, atleast that's for me, sometimes at lower floors can get more too but that's all about luck.
        Forgotten stones don't reflect on your character level or if you do it manual/blitz.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

When Battle Protection first came out, I just needed to do first 10 levels on necro blitz .. and i got enough forgotten stones.

Maybe I'm lucky??

But what makes me sad is that you need 60 stones for the 70 slot
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
            When Battle Protection first came out, I just needed to do first 10 levels on necro blitz .. and i got enough forgotten stones.

Maybe I'm lucky??

yeah i got 10 out of 10 for it. But don't be depressed because you need 60 stones for it... or you're feel really depressed when you'll hear you need 200 for the next one lol

ups

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post

Maybe I'm lucky??

Not lucky. It merely broke soon after it first came out...

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                Just got to 65 and now in order to unlock the shield you need to run necro. That wouldn't be so bad but it's expensive for two reasons. You don't get a stone each lvl. You get it every other lvl. So if you don't get that far in necro you are looking to spend at least 6 crypt keys to get it.
                I did not see an obvious pattern; Tharlyci burned 9 crypt keys, Xaicahazarai 6. This was with clearing necropolis 10 and splatting on 11's wolf.

Comment

I blitz through 23 levels daily and have no problem collecting stones. There is some randomness to the awards per level, with the higher levels much more likely to give stones.

Comment

I see. So this type of thing should only be done then if you are higher level then? Is it worth spending the crypt keys to open more of those shields or just save them for gems in cata? Also so blitzing necro does work for these stones then? My friend said she didn't get any stones from blitzing a few levels at first.

Comment

stone drops are somewhat random, so your friend was probly just unlucky when she tried it.

Comment

yeh they drop random i have blitzed to lvl 22 pretty much for a week now and i only need 100 stones for the lvl 75 shield, if that is any sort of guide i get between 10-18 stones per day i believe it is

Retired
                        Character - Scotty
                        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Working...
                        X