You money grubbing twits have cost yourself more money than you have made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You money grubbing twits have cost yourself more money than you have made

The 300 event token mount might be the stupidest thing ever. There are 5 people on my merged server that have the rabbit and no unicorns. Why??? Simple it costs to much for all but the serious cashers and the hackers. Moderate and casual coiners will not spend roughly 200$ American to get one mount. With the drop rate averaging right around 48% from the people i have talked to, that's what it would cost to buy enough boxes to get the unicorn. Most people would buy 100 boxes, many even 200. But folks on our server have figured there is no hope if you don't want to buy 500+ boxes, so they are buying none (me included) so figure one hundred people would have bought at least 100 boxes before, thats 3900 balesn or 39 american dollars. But now, 2 people have bought more than 50 boxes and the rest have bought 50 or less so its simple math. You money grubbing is costing you money. Make the event prizes reachable to most players who coin casually or moderately and you will make alot more money. Have any of you computer geeks studied economics?????

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
    The 300 event token mount might be the stupidest thing ever. There are 5 people on my merged server that have the rabbit and no unicorns. Why??? Simple it costs to much for all but the serious cashers and the hackers. Moderate and casual coiners will not spend roughly 200$ American to get one mount. With the drop rate averaging right around 48% from the people i have talked to, that's what it would cost to buy enough boxes to get the unicorn. Most people would buy 100 boxes, many even 200. But folks on our server have figured there is no hope if you don't want to buy 500+ boxes, so they are buying none (me included) so figure one hundred people would have bought at least 100 boxes before, thats 3900 balesn or 39 american dollars. But now, 2 people have bought more than 50 boxes and the rest have bought 50 or less so its simple math. You money grubbing is costing you money. Make the event prizes reachable to most players who coin casually or moderately and you will make alot more money. Have any of you computer geeks studied economics?????
    Hackers and cashers can't simply get the evil unicorn mount, you must do 25 weeks of hard work getting 1000+ pvp points.

Your logic is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      Hackers and cashers can't simply get the evil unicorn mount, you must do 25 weeks of hard work getting 1000+ pvp points.

Your logic is flawed.

I think he is on about the cloudcaller mount

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post

Your logic is flawed.
        Since he clearly ment the cloudcaller mount, what is in some way a unicorn, your post is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
          If you cant afford it dont buy it simple as that cant see why you dont understand that

Comment

I have an idea. Let's have r2 give every event away for free as compensation packs. Also, include 2 mil balens for every player. After that hey need to give out 4000 mount spirits so everyone can have the evil unicorn for a really long time. Oh, and also reduce xp from 1 to 80 to only 10 xp so it's really easy to be max level. Hey, while we're at it, might as well make everyone have 200k br and make everyone a Mage with exactly the same skills. This needs to happen ASAP so game will be balanced.

P.S. Give everyone orange hades sylph wih maxed attributes. We don't want to forget about that.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
              I have an idea. Let's have r2 give every event away for free as compensation packs. Also, include 2 mil balens for every player. After that hey need to give out 4000 mount spirits so everyone can have the evil unicorn for a really long time. Oh, and also reduce xp from 1 to 80 to only 10 xp so it's really easy to be max level. Hey, while we're at it, might as well make everyone have 200k br and make everyone a Mage with exactly the same skills. This needs to happen ASAP so game will be balanced.

P.S. Give everyone orange hades sylph wih maxed attributes. We don't want to forget about that.
              100% agree. They also need to add level 100 gems transponders.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post

while at it lets make it 100k exp per 5 seconds in the guild tree. and free cookies and beer to all over 21

Comment

Working...
                X