Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena warrior mark made too hard

Hi,
    I want to know whether I am the only one facing this or everyone else? Previously before patch we were having 30 attempts and each win will give you 15 PVP points. Now though attempts reduced to 15 and rewards are doubled which is good though, but they have limited one win to 15 PVP not 30 PVP, so either you have to attend both Arena's which is not possible for everyone because of time zone difference, one is already late night, and other is too early in mourning. So in order to get 1000 warrior mark, one have to make 12 or more wins, which is not an easy considering the opposite team. and being higher levels its not easy to make in BG too, cuz your title are at stake, winning will just give you 20-80 honors or 200 honors but loosing sometime cost you nearly 800-1000 honors. So practically it has taken my mood to play Arena anymore because I will be not able to get even a single card also, unless I make 1000 PVP points. I feel WT should double the PVP reward. What all you say?

errr.... [selfish mode] actually I don't care about PvP points, I got 2 PvP mounts alr...that 7 days +20 mount I am not interested [/selfish mode]

I also think they should increase the PvP points in GA also, maybe not a double, something like 20 or 25?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

no its perfect in the eyes of they computers soon we going to have to pay with balens to get more attempts

well not we since i dont waste on things like that
      Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

Well you already have the cards, but what for us, who don't have it, In present situation, will not let any of the player to have it...most in my guild complaining they made only 900 PVP max, all are pretty upset about it..

Comment

Why not grant 5 pvp points for every loss ?
          East coast archer.

Comment

i dont know what you are talking about i get over 1k points every week not that hard

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              i dont know what you are talking about i get over 1k points every week not that hard
              u must have the mind to understand not every one is as good as u in the game . he is struggling but lacking patience to build his toon. not everyone has the same play style

Comment

Thats what BG is for I found this week... lol. Was pretty easy to make 200-400 points a BG. Didn't even do but like 1-2 days worth of arenas, though usually after a couple days of arenas my pvp points were done. Keep going after it, its not impossible, just takes dedication.
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

kk spirit what your level and br, u might be lucky opposite you are getting less team. I am 64 level with 72k br and most of the time I get kabam players with 90k- 100 k br br nd mostly I go with my own guildies of same br. so its not getting 13 wins usually

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                    Thats what BG is for I found this week... lol. Was pretty easy to make 200-400 points a BG. Didn't even do but like 1-2 days worth of arenas, though usually after a couple days of arenas my pvp points were done. Keep going after it, its not impossible, just takes dedication.
                    yep you are right but it also make to loose 1000 honors sometime.. before patch this was not the issue, my question is when they have doubled all the rewards, why they left PVP out

Comment

i have no issues making pvp points after 2 days of arena and bgs im already over 2.5k points slow lvling is key to bg's and arenas so u can make urself as strong as posible to make the most of them

Comment

3 kills a BG, 25 pvp points per kill.
                        14 BG's a week

u dont even need to do arena.....
                        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                        Class : Archer
                        Guild : •OneŽ•
                        LvL : 80
                        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

since before the update, only way to get to 1000 pvp pts was to wake up in the middle of the night to do arena with high br guildies who are in a different time zone; i finally get my sleep back.

now to see what happens first a) slaving through CW for 1 year to get the 2nd mount, b) giving up on this game.

but arena/bg is definately a waste of my time now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pvp.png
Views:	1
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	1685686

well that was the first day of the points

top 3 people got 1000 pvp points on the first day

maybe you should just lift your game
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]82834[/ATTACH]

well that was the first day of the points

top 3 people got 1000 pvp points on the first day

maybe you should just lift your game

THATS about what I get on days I actually try in bg and stuff. 700 pvp points or so. Then I do it again on another day and I'm done for the week. Mostly I just do arena .... its funner and easier and I can sell the insig for exp books and sell them for GOOOlllllDDDD's (enchanting 80 stuff is a bleepity bleepity bleep! )
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X