Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul crystal exchange tonight ; ) Amazing event for those who need to free up spaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Congrats to the high level cashed people, you actually get to do something with what you have now! .... 94 mil to enchant level 80 gear i heard, for those who have maxxed out stables, Yay, lots of gold for enchants
    Those people with max stats are so rich in real life. That that gold means nothing to do them. They can just do alchemy and buff on WB. They really dont need this type of event lol. just saying because you make it sound like with out this event they won't be able to enchant there gear. Which I believe they have no problem. Since those people are like billionairs.

Comment

i wonder if they save their sc or already threw em away..

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
        Those people with max stats are so rich in real life. That that gold means nothing to do them. They can just do alchemy and buff on WB. They really dont need this type of event lol. just saying because you make it sound like with out this event they won't be able to enchant there gear. Which I believe they have no problem. Since those people are like billionairs.
        Still gives them something for all the extra sc they have and clears a lot of space in inventory since 9999 stacks aren't here yet, pretty sure theres meaning.

Comment

Another crapola event catering for the people who have already maxed out their soul engraving.
          Ha they get some whips in return, most likely those people either have maxed out their stables or are already owning a high level stable anyway, sheesh talk about F'd up!

Comment

Dude you hate cashers, and are envious of their wealth, we get it. But you don't have to go to every single post just to bad mouth them. Every bit of extra gold counts, and i am pretty sure none of them have 94+ mil sitting around, so yeah, this event would help them in the slightest. But hey, haters gonna hate
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Dude you hate cashers, and are envious of their wealth, we get it. But you don't have to go to every single post just to bad mouth them. Every bit of extra gold counts, and i am pretty sure none of them have 94+ mil sitting around, so yeah, this event would help them in the slightest. But hey, haters gonna hate
              have to agree with you he really hates anything to do with cashers.

Comment

im acully jealous of cashers i would love to look like a monster lol but not have the money i have to rely on skill and luck lol

Comment

Not really unlimited, just whatever you make, you can redeem for that amount of times. Nowhere does it says only once a day
                  if u craft x10 lvl5 gems u can claim x10 rewards , so its unlimited ... they never did it before but once when it was a bugg and they did a rollback on server

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                    if u craft x10 lvl5 gems u can claim x10 rewards , so its unlimited ... they never did it before but once when it was a bugg and they did a rollback on server
                    Yes the gem event is awesome.

Comment

You guys waste time postting here its wont make a change live with it or free to leave R2 dont care at all

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                        Yeah, my mind is a bit *Friendly word* today, so didn't click what i said, and unlimited were same thing xD
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                          Hmm hadn't heard that it was diff. Was hoping it would be same as fate and use same stones. xD

Well then its at least a nice way for em to get whip of gold. Sucks for the rest of u but I don't really see how its hurting anyone? if you can't use it don't do it? lol
                          If you google for some of the blogs months ago you'd have seen it. For E.g ******'s wartunes blog had a post on advanced soul engraving with a pic of the material to be consumed which looks somewhat like a rainbow crystal. Just that no info was available on whether it can be synthesized from normal soul crystals (which I doubt). But there are events that you can do to obtain the advanced soul crystals if i didn't recall wrongly...

Though why is no one allowed to complain about anything on this forum? Why should we all be forced to be thankful for something we do not believe it's right to be thankful for. From the few months I've been playing so far (I may not know everything in this game.) It does seem like a casher only game. If people want to complain let them complain. People have rights to dislike something or someone. Just like you have a right to like something. You mention be thankful about what we received so far. Not including the past events since I wasn't playing back then nor do they have any affect on the playerbase right now but explain what is there to be thankful for? If all events are geared toward the 1% of the game. How is this something to be thankful? Lastly, complaints toward businesses happen all the time. In every other game, every other type of business in the world there is always pros and cons. Always people complaining or complimenting. I believe that it's fine to have some criticism in the forums. I see no problem in that as usually when people complain the company takes those into feedback and develops better business strategies. The main goal is to satisfy the customers. So don't look at complaints as just whines. Their needs to be complaints just as their needs to be compliments going on. If you don't like people complaining just ignore their posts. That simple.
                          Actually, there is no need to have complaints. Complaints do absolutely nothing. Complaints add absolutely no value. Complaints doesn't relieve stress and frustration. Complaints doesn't do ****. Complaints are totally unnecessary in real life or in the virtual world. Complaints is just like me telling you I hate you. But what I hate you for you have 0 idea. So me complaining to you does absolutely nothing cause you'll just ignore it as you do not know why I hate you and so you will just choose the easiest way to handle it which is to ignore me and not care. A constructive criticism on the other hand is a complaint beefed up with a suggestion on where they went wrong and what they can do to resolve this frustration and unhappiness you're feeling towards what they did. So if I had told you I hate you cause you're a noob and you need to do x things to get stronger, then if you had followed my suggestions or find some way to achieve the same result of becoming stronger, it would take away my reason to hate you.

Bottomline, don't bother to add on the to numerous complaints and be one of the idiots who only complains and add no value to the game, yet hoping for a miracle to happen to improve the game cause I'm pretty sure not just yourself, but everyone else and the staff at R2 or the devs are able to read your thoughts or anyone else's thoughts.

From my understanding free to play games are suppose to be pay to win games. 99% of the free to play games are pay2win games. Which is perfectly fine. Though the few months I have played here so far. Started about 2 months ago. I seen the events so far and it does seem more than just a p2w game. The things I don't like about this game is that free to play games are suppose to be high in p2w but they are also suppose to allow chances for the non hard cash players too. Maybe I am ignorant on how the game goes seeing as I haven't played long, but from what i seen it seems virtually impossible to get far in this game with out dropping your mortgage on here. I knew this game was going to be p2w and even knew it be a pretty hard p2w game from the advertisements. Since the game is all about competition and paying to be on top and all. Though I did not know that majority of it would revolve around cash only. You really can't be competitive in this game unless you drop a lot of dough. That just doesn't seem right to me but I guess im use to other free to play games since they operate different.

For the things I do enjoy about this game is the way the game is like. It's a very good game for a browser game. Probably one of the best time of brower games out there. It has that addictive factor in it that keeps you wanting to go along and better yourself with. The main daily events not the monthly events are fun to do. Seeing how far you can get into the pve aspect of the game and things like that. The game overall is a fun game to play. Just the hard cashing part of the game is a big turn off to me. Not being able to socket my gear, get max rewards in catacombs, or get any decent rewards from the monthly rewards just isn't that good to me. To me free to play games are like this. If a game is free to play. Cash wins on everything. They get further than others and get top prizes/gear/etc sooner. However, free to play games also allows you to train, grind, farm, etc hard and with patience be able to receive those top prizes/gear/etc. Basically it's either pay with money or pay with time. I just don't see the pay with time aspect in this game.
                          Actually, there is a pay with time aspect. Just that the time aspect is too large for you to be able to see any visible effects of your efforts. For e.g., a casher who buys whips will be able to max their stables faster depending on how much they spend, while a non-casher may take many years to max their stables if at all...only thing that non-cashers can't obtain will be special mounts which requires $$$. This is the only thing that is only accessible to cashers sort of like cash exclusive items. However, the game content doesn't stay stagnant for years for you to catch up, so due to new contents appearing every few months, it makes whatever progress you had on the current features seem like its not moving forwards or even regressing.

As for getting top prize, the competition is not limited to casher vs casher n non-casher vs non-casher. Since there happens to be too much casher around...non-casher never gets the top prize. Its the downside of most free to play but pay 2 win games. If non-cashers can win over cashers to get top prize, there won't be any incentive for ppl to spend $$$. Such simple games just have no incentive if $$$ spent only gives cosmetic benefits. If it were MMORPG like WoW or D3, it would be a different case since some cosmetic changes might look so cool that it might just motivate ppl to spend for it. But for such simple games...don't ever expect ppl to be enticed to spend for just purely cosmetic changes.

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                          You guys waste time postting here its wont make a change live with it or free to leave R2 dont care at all
                          You are also wasting time telling them not to post since they'll just post anyway. Its more fun to troll them until they give up...=P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            THIS.......JUST....SUCKS....i mean c'mon guys, this event is profitable to only ppl like zebq and pipster who've maxed their stuff.....i mean no one in all kabam servers has even reached lvl 70 soul engraving and now your giving us an event to EXCHANGE them for such shi tty rewards. At least increase the number of whips obtained
                            Incorrect.
                            Knight - Kabam - S1
                            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                              Incorrect.
                              he/she probably didn't realise the amount of whips were already increased...it was 25 SC for 1 or 2 whips...now we're getting 2 whips for every 10 SC....so its 5 whips....in exchange for 3 more whips, they removed the other rewards like gold n skely keys/kyanite.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                he/she probably didn't realise the amount of whips were already increased...it was 25 SC for 1 or 2 whips...now we're getting 2 whips for every 10 SC....so its 5 whips....in exchange for 3 more whips, they removed the other rewards like gold n skely keys/kyanite.
                                I think he was referring to the no one in kabam having lvl 70 comment, since matt has lvl 80 engraving. lol
                                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                                X