Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul crystal exchange tonight ; ) Amazing event for those who need to free up spaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless event for me ...Now i have to give my all soul crystals to R2 & later buy it again with balens for SC engraving event......i m not exchanging my SC

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
      I think he was referring to the no one in kabam having lvl 70 comment, since matt has lvl 80 engraving. lol
      i was commenting on his last sentence about increasing the number of whips....if it was an exchange of SC for whips, then one would expect to get more reward since in the past they lvl their soul engraving lvl while getting those bonus rewards. Now they don't even get to lvl their soul engrave to get the rewards. So more whips should've been given in compensation, which I pointed out that they did in fact increased the amount of whips gained...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If this helps MattFTW in coming class wars, this is an amazing event, if he doesnt win this event sucks.

Comment

i actually got 4k whips from this, pretty nice deal for me
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            I know but it feels like they re-used the image for the token. Not 100% sure though.

yes they did, i logged on today and seen it

it's the same event token as when i first started
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
              i actually got 4k whips from this, pretty nice deal for me
              soul engraving give far more stats than whips. Just saying.

Comment

I don't think anyone that doesn't have lvl 80 should do this event. I traded in 28k worth of SC and my br went up ~1k.
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                  I don't think anyone that doesn't have lvl 80 should do this event. I traded in 28k worth of SC and my br went up ~1k.
                  And that, my dear forumers, is a dumb player.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    he has level 80 soul engraving already

Comment

• good event for people having max/near max engraved, but i hope there is a soul engraving event too at the end of the month.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        I'm maxed, just wanted to reinforce how much more beneficial soul engraving is compared to leveling stables.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                          soul engraving give far more stats than whips. Just saying.
                          it may be better but what if he needed 4k whips to lvl stable up and with the 2 stable events there have been it think its a good deal it he can lvl it up but only if he can lvl it up

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            it may be better but what if he needed 4k whips to lvl stable up and with the 2 stable events there have been it think its a good deal it he can lvl it up but only if he can lvl it up
                            If you only care about cosmetics and to keep your top rank spot with mount strength. Then yes this is a great deal. However, keep in mind if you want stats this event isn't for you. As leveling up stables to 2 or 3 or whatever doesn't add stats. Just mount strength and gives you a new mount skin. So think of the choices and determine which is more worthwhile to you. A new skin+higher mount strength or more stats for your character. If you want more stats you better off saving the souls incase there is going be another soul engraving event in June. Since once you use them all up it be a pain to get them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              He won last class wars lol.

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                              If you only care about cosmetics and to keep your top rank spot with mount strength. Then yes this is a great deal. However, keep in mind if you want stats this event isn't for you. As leveling up stables to 2 or 3 or whatever doesn't add stats. Just mount strength and gives you a new mount skin. So think of the choices and determine which is more worthwhile to you. A new skin+higher mount strength or more stats for your character. If you want more stats you better off saving the souls incase there is going be another soul engraving event in June. Since once you use them all up it be a pain to get them back.
                              I saved 5k souls in 2 weeks, just from jewel hunt, event rewards and 150 circuit quests ( i usually dont do them, but needed the fasion chards for the clothing event)

However i do not have soul lvl 80, i did turn them in for whips.
                              They take up less space, and if next love thy mount event has SC in it like the last one, i would actually gain both Sc and whips in a bigger ammount then i would have if saved the sc.
                              If the LTM event has other rewards, i only wasted one level sc, and still have more whips to trade.
                              Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-21-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                He won last class wars lol.

I saved 5k souls in 2 weeks, just from jewel hunt, event rewards and 150 circuit quests ( i usually dont do them, but needed the fasion chards for the clothing event)

However i do not have soul lvl 80, i did turn them in for whips.
                                They take up less space, and if next love thy mount event has SC in it like the last one, i would actually gain both Sc and whips in a bigger ammount then i would have if saved the sc.
                                If the LTM event has other rewards, i only wasted one level sc, and still have more whips to trade.
                                You are guessing that whip event will be the same or will give soul crystal event. If it's whip exchange event then you will just get back your soul crystals. Thus nullifying anything from this event. Losing out on major stat boosts. Also if you needed room why not just use the soul crystals? idk to me this event is a waste of stats if you don't have max soul engraving. You get so much more boost in your stats than whip training. You are taking a huge risk in getting whips. If there happens to be no whip event or the whip event has changed. it's a big gamble.

Comment

Working...
                                X