Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul crystal exchange tonight ; ) Amazing event for those who need to free up spaces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    You are guessing that whip event will be the same or will give soul crystal event. If it's whip exchange event then you will just get back your soul crystals. Thus nullifying anything from this event. Losing out on major stat boosts. Also if you needed room why not just use the soul crystals? idk to me this event is a waste of stats if you don't have max soul engraving. You get so much more boost in your stats than whip training. You are taking a huge risk in getting whips. If there happens to be no whip event or the whip event has changed. it's a big gamble.
    Youre reply is useless, since my post included all the loops you're summing.

If the LTM event is the same, i would still gain 1 whip for every 5 i turn in, so i could exchange even more, en thus will recieve more SC then I originally exchanged for whips.
    If the LTM event has other rewards, i would still have more whips to turn in, and so will get more of those.

As I said i saved 5k souls since the last event 2 weeks ago, the ammount of whips i got from this event quadrupples the ammount of whips i saved in the same 2 weeks.

So its not a gamble at all, i'd like to think its an investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Youre reply is useless, since my post included all the loops you're summing.

If the LTM event is the same, i would still gain 1 whip for every 5 i turn in, so i could exchange even more, en thus will recieve more SC then I originally exchanged for whips.
      If the LTM event has other rewards, i would still have more whips to turn in, and so will get more of those.

As I said i saved 5k souls since the last event 2 weeks ago, the ammount of whips i got from this event quadrupples the ammount of whips i saved in the same 2 weeks.

So its not a gamble at all, i'd like to think its an investment.
      Though you will get more stats out of 5k souls than all those whips. So really it's depend what you prefer higher stables and whatever rewards the whip event gives with a slight boost in stats, or higher stat gains with soul engraving and minor rewards from the whip event if there is a whip event. Since supposedly there won't be any this month according to another post on the forum. Either way I guess it just depend what you prefer to have.

Comment

Though you will get more stats out of 5k souls than all those whips. So really it's depend what you prefer higher stables and whatever rewards the whip event gives with a slight boost in stats, or higher stat gains with soul engraving and minor rewards from the whip event if there is a whip event. Since supposedly there won't be any this month according to another post on the forum. Either way I guess it just depend what you prefer to have.
        Wow, you really are blind or just cant read very well.
        Im not gonna repeat things for the third time, since you're to lazy to read, or to dumb to understand.

Comment

Wow, you really are blind or just cant read very well.
          Im not gonna repeat things for the third time, since you're to lazy to read, or to dumb to understand.
          How am I wrong here? Everyone already explained that engraving souls is much better than whiping your mount. You are assuming the whip event will be the same thing. That's just an assumption. What if there is no whip event? What if the whip event is terrible. I am just saying don't assume you're right when things can change.

Comment

How am I wrong here? Everyone already explained that engraving souls is much better than whiping your mount. You are assuming the whip event will be the same thing. That's just an assumption. What if there is no whip event? What if the whip event is terrible. I am just saying don't assume you're right when things can change.
            Where did i say that they are wrong?
            You;re missing the point that whip events have other items in return then just the whips.
            Im taking a change to obtain more rewards, and if it falls out otherwise i would still lose only one level, but still will gain more other rewards.

Please provide me a list with "terrible whip events" as they all had usefull things besides the ones with the event tokens.
            And what would it matter if the whip event takes 2 months?
            I will still have a larger ammount of stuff to turn in, so i will still benefit more.

Is it really that hard to understand?

Comment

Where did i say that they are wrong?
              You;re missing the point that whip events have other items in return then just the whips.
              Im taking a change to obtain more rewards, and if it falls out otherwise i would still lose only one level, but still will gain more other rewards.

Please provide me a list with "terrible whip events" as they all had usefull things besides the ones with the event tokens.
              And what would it matter if the whip event takes 2 months?
              I will still have a larger ammount of stuff to turn in, so i will still benefit more.

Is it really that hard to understand?
              I don't know the past whip events except the one that's from 1 or 2 months ago since I just started to play about 3 months ago. I am basing the "terrible whip events" based off this soul exchange event. Call me ignorant if you must but if the whip event is the same as this exchange event. I don't see it benefiting you in anyway. Since you be just exchanging again. Though you have been playing longer than I do. So you probably do know more of this game than me. If you are right about what you are saying than that's good. I just don't see how this event would benefit anyone besides one's with lvl 80 soul engraving already.

Comment

Working...
              X