knights vrs archers WHOSE THE BIG MAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights vrs archers WHOSE THE BIG MAN

is it possable that archers can have a better pdef than knights at their fullest because im testing it now on server 88 the newest server on kabamm and wondering if i should do it i want people to look at archers as tanks in stead of knights. be glad to here your comments thanks

Knights have a passive that boosts pdef.

Comment

well knights will always have higher pdef due to passive but it depends what br players your comparing

Comment

physical defence is the least concern but yes, they also have block and passive heal + plus crit reduction which can really take down archers easily , so yes knights kill archers with an ease unless the knight is a real dumb

Comment

Archers are the weakest class in pvp but very good in pve.

Comment

archers are good against mages later in game, its all in your build

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
              archers are good against mages later in game, its all in your build
              ya, no they are not.

Comment

thanks all i guess i wont build him defensively

Comment

it all depends how u build ur char and how many balens uve pumped on ur char,
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                    it all depends how u build ur char and how many balens uve pumped on ur char,
                    Correct Also now and in the future there is much greater emphasis on sylphs stats and the new battle protection.

Comment

Archers And Kngits are two good classes In Wartune. In My Opinion, Archers are stronger than Knights.
                      Here are my reasons why;
                      1) An Archer hits hard, and it can slow down the Knight preventing him from casting spells at a normal rate.
                      2) An Archer can remove whatever buff a knight uses, including Agoran Shield.
                      3)An Archer tends to perfom well when it comes to things like hitting the world boss and the ward tower, while knights aren't.

Note- It can also depend on how you train your character and how much balens that was spent on the character. Battle Rating also gives a difference as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        Archers And Kngits are two good classes In Wartune. In My Opinion, Archers are stronger than Knights.
                        Here are my reasons why;
                        1) An Archer hits hard, and it can slow down the Knight preventing him from casting spells at a normal rate.
                        2) An Archer can remove whatever buff a knight uses, including Agoran Shield.
                        3)An Archer tends to perfom well when it comes to things like hitting the world boss and the ward tower, while knights aren't.

Note- It can also depend on how you train your character and how much balens that was spent on the character. Battle Rating also gives a difference as well.
                        Freeze in PvP only slows auto-attacks. Never had normal attacks go slower from DF otherwise.

True, scatter sucks, but on = br that one turn where you don't attack could cost you.

Depends on both players, now that ward can't be DF'd it comes to tankiness, in one run I can get 10mil points give or take (have to die or else wouldn't even count before we have 4k pts on other guild) usually get 2-3x more than the 2nd an 3rd place archers who are close enough in BR. Even WB is a matter of skills and rotation, a stupid archer can't beat a smart crit knight, and vice-versa a knight with bad rotation (even more so one that relies on WD even for WB) won't beat a smart archer.

Saying that knight's don't perform well on those two is quite incorrect though.

Comment

Working...
                        X