Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games not compensating for THEIR OWN MISTAKE THEY CREATED and MADE ~mod replied~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games not compensating for THEIR OWN MISTAKE THEY CREATED and MADE ~mod replied~

Game Masters of R2games had replied to some players that they will not be Compensating for the LOSS of 25pcs of Mount Spirits if they have synthesized the EVIL UNICORN between 10th-April=2014 to 11th-April-2014

It took players/customers Months to farm the Mount spirits and the MISTAKE, ERROR, SOFTWARE BUG and NO QUALITY CHECKING was made by R2games themselves.

Now R2gaames made players/customers to PAY for their own Mistakes.............

This has happened and likely it will happen again.

Utterly Dissappointed Paying Player/Customer..
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 04-22-2014, 10:05 PM.

go send in a ticket posting here is pointless

Comment

TICKETS SEND...

R2GAMES not replying at all..

Comment

Tickets are being responded to, and compensation is being given for this issue for all players who created the mount before the recent maintenance. If you have not had a reply on your ticket and are concerned that it has been forgotten, it could be helpful if you would let us mods know what your ticket number is and let us check on it for you.

Comment

ticket #86482 all i want is what i lost i dont care about the flippin training whips. Why is it i have to argue with you guys for a week for your mess up and i dont get any responce after 3 days? do you rreally want to P*** off all your paying customers? You messed up the mount 3 times, 3 TIMES!!! All I want arr my mount spirit cards that i lost due to your mistake...is that too much to ask?
          Last edited by R28732669; 04-23-2014, 01:43 AM. Reason: add on
          Daxraina
          S134
          Elysion
          lvl 80
          4370.1 K BR
          with MDM rank 2

Those that have survived to tell of my defeat will soon meet me again

I will see you ALL !!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Working...