Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    wow the % is so exact, didnt know it has been figured out . Ty for the info

do you happen to know how that skill that increases hades damage by 30% work? for example if i were to use it first then delphic, would I do 310% + 30% = 340%, or 310% + 30% x 310% whish means about 403%
    does it even matter? whether its 340% or 403%...if you're fighting someone with more stats than your toon, you'll still lose if the other person isn't an idiot. Just get more stat and just pick the skills with higher % dmg...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      If you fight someone whose combined atk is less than your def, even if they spam 5 delphic, they will be unable to kill u. How manageable it becomes is dependent on how strong are you relative to your opponent. It has no relation to how long you spend in the game since if you cash enough, you can be strong in a day. If you don't cash....well...you get the idea...
      This (with a few minor adjustments I made) is a very good summation of all delphics and play in general really.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        does it even matter? whether its 340% or 403%...if you're fighting someone with more stats than your toon, you'll still lose if the other person isn't an idiot. Just get more stat and just pick the skills with higher % dmg...
        I tend to win a lot of the battles with people 10-20 k br higher in bg so I dont really care if they have a little more stats than me, this game is so much more than just stats. However i do intend to get a hades for cw and yes it matters so i can know what skills to get. For now it seems this skill sucks so much that none ever used it against me in bg, so can anyone enlight me about it? the skills with higher % ? hades is a tactician, not a damage dealer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	meme1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	1685687

either way i love gaia, screw apollo and hades

i personally feel pan will make a comeback

people will forget all about it and it's resistances

especially in archer ad knight class wars
          everyone forgets pan resistances

and pan has an advantage over gaia
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]82837[/ATTACH]
            and pan has an advantage over gaia
            And others will summon their AQ then. In fact, in our server timezone, AQ is the 2nd most used sylph, next to Gaia of course.
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

My thought? If you think Gaia is so overpowered then get your own Gaia. They're not even a cash syph after all.

Comment

Working...
              X