Gaia Delphic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Delphic

Just wanted to poll the audience and see what everyone else thought about Gaia's Delphic;

My personal opinion: It seems like it just does too much damage. Feel as if I can't kill them before it goes off...well then that's all she wrote.
    I'm still pretty new to the game, I'm a knight with 70k BR or so...so I was curious if the damage it deals becomes more manageable as I progress through the game, or if it's pretty consistent.

Your thoughts?

1-is the only single target delpic
    2- they added elemental protection so this will help a bit
    3- u can try different runes to counter it Chaos if u want to gamble , or Ammesia/guardian

Comment

Originally posted by R269044541 View Post
      Just wanted to poll the audience and see what everyone else thought about Gaia's Delphic;
      Your thoughts?
      Where's the poll?

Comment

gaia delph is about the correct damage. no offense but if you can not come up with a strategy to counter it you are not trying. and with resistances it will be dramatically weaker(-40% damage). i would not be surprised to see alot of people running another sylph this cw.

Comment

Deflection
          Knight - Kabam - S1
          Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
            gaia delph is about the correct damage. no offense but if you can not come up with a strategy to counter it you are not trying. and with resistances it will be dramatically weaker(-40% damage). i would not be surprised to see alot of people running another sylph this cw.
            Though I believe once they release will crystals the middle shield thing. Things will be changed a bit. Since from my understanding those will crystals is what resistances there resistances. Meaning it will be like HS in the sense it's whos res is higher than the others.

Comment

My personal opinion: It seems like it just does too much damage. Feel as if I can't kill them before it goes off...well then that's all she wrote.
              I'm still pretty new to the game, I'm a knight with 70k BR or so...so I was curious if the damage it deals becomes more manageable as I progress through the game, or if it's pretty consistent.

Your thoughts?

my thoughts about Gaia's delphic....
              i personally love it....its great seeing how it does more damage than someones else's Hades and Apollo
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

470% is not much if you compare to other aoe delphic with 300%+ attack, as gaia is only 1-target delphic, unlike AQ chance to deal 2 targets

470% I think it is acceptable
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I would like to add it is also great in world boss
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    470% is not much if you compare to other aoe delphic with 300%+ attack, as gaia is only 1-target delphic, unlike AQ chance to deal 2 targets

470% I think it is acceptable
                    well 470% against 310% aoe is acceptable. How about now when gaia has -100 to hades, and hades has +50 against gaia if I am not mistaking? I dont know to read those resistances and figure out how much they help us but I dont think is much of a difference between the 2 damages dealt when taking resistances into account .

Comment

if you have 60K HP and you have Apollo shield and arogan shield on you can survive the 130K critical with left over 20K HP.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        well 470% against 310% aoe is acceptable. How about now when gaia has -100 to hades, and hades has +50 against gaia if I am not mistaking? I dont know to read those resistances and figure out how much they help us but I dont think is much of a difference between the 2 damages dealt when taking resistances into account .
                        if refering to the RES system it is +12% extra dmg for -100, so I guess -6% for +50

that's mean gaia = 470% x 0.94
                        hades = 310% x 1.12

gaia still take advantage

Comment

Your thoughts?
                          The damage doesn't get more manageable. Whether its manageable or not depends on who you fight. If you fight with someone whose patk/matk (Archer or knight / mage) + gaia's matk is more then 20 - 30k more than your combined mdef (player+ sylph), 470% of that difference makes it unmanageable. If you fight someone whose combined atk is less than your mdef, even if they spam 5 gaia delphic, they will be unable to kill u. How manageable it becomes is dependent on how strong are you relative to your opponent. It has no relation to how long you spend in the game since if you cash enough, you can be strong in a day. If you don't cash....well...you get the idea...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            if refering to the RES system it is +12% extra dmg for -100, so I guess -6% for +50

that's mean gaia = 470% x 0.94
                            hades = 310% x 1.12

gaia still take advantage
                            wow the % is so exact, didnt know it has been figured out . Ty for the info

do you happen to know how that skill that increases hades damage by 30% work? for example if i were to use it first then delphic, would I do 310% + 30% = 340%, or 310% + 30% x 310% whish means about 403%

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              wow the % is so exact, didnt know it has been figured out . Ty for the info

do you happen to know how that skill that increases hades damage by 30% work? for example if i were to use it first then delphic, would I do 310% + 30% = 340%, or 310% + 30% x 310% whish means about 403%
                              well who knows, I don't have hades anyway, just a poor little casher >_>

Comment

Working...
                              X