Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul Crystal Exchange - exchange it for whips or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal Exchange - exchange it for whips or not?

In current Soul Crystal Exchange event we can exchange Soul Crystals x10 for Mount Training whip x2. Do it or not? I calculated it for my lv 49 mage. Increase Soul Engraving lv from my current lv 26 to lv 27 costs 2498 Soul Crystals. Effect to my stats you can see in first table. 2498 Soul Crystals I can exchange for 500 Mount Training Whips. Effect of spending 500 whips on my stants you can see in second table.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tables.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	1748704

MATK+PDEF+MDEF from first table is 79,26, from second 80. HP from first 80, from sec 100. It is almoust the same. But in whips case that are minimal values, with chance of receiving blessing bluff during whips spending it shoult be little bit better. And also I spent only 460 whips and still have 40 for spending. So it looks little bit better to exchange Soul Crystals for whips for my mage. Whether it is true in general, I am not sure. Maybe also other players could calculate it and publish results. But I thing it is true also in general, especially for players who dont have legend sets and almoust all opened sockets.

Well if already level 80 engrave go for it, I just exchanged 53,000 sc for mount whips

Comment

The same calculation for my lv 50 knight. Result is the same, to exchange looks be little bit better, then not to do it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tables.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1685680
      Attached Files

Comment

Deleted Post
        Last edited by R240961613; 04-21-2014, 03:31 AM.

Comment

what a big joke R2 ... hades need 480 kingchizzles,,?? and f'd it totaly up with the exchange instead of the engrave .... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Comment

you forgot that intellect adds 4 matk and 1 mdef per pt of intellect. Your mdef stats didn't include the additional gains from intellect pts....you might want to rework your calculations...also you might want to consider how long it'll take you to upgrade your gems to the next lvl and how much bonus that gives as well as work out an estimate of how much whip/sc you can gather in that time period...sometimes a more detailed calculation can derive a different result from a simple calculation as you never know when a minor variable might tip the advantage in another direction....
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The problem is, lv.80 SC is a must-requirement for the expanded skillset/advanced class.
              Ya.
              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
              -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

wow, excel sheets, next will be ppt? #02
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

dont know if its a relevant remark, but also might consider the fact that by using whips, one gets closer to the next lvl stable...
                  Ingame Name : Innominatum
                  Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                  Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Innominatum View Post
                    dont know if its a relevant remark, but also might consider the fact that by using whips, one gets closer to the next lvl stable...
                    That only increases your speed alittle bit and gives you a new horse that dont add to br.

Comment

From what i seen in screen shots from China you can get 5k+ soul crystals every week for being married to someone. Plus R2 always make things easier later on, so might want to consider trading. New mounts from stables also allow you to raise current whip cap.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                        From what i seen in screen shots from China you can get 5k+ soul crystals every week for being married to someone. Plus R2 always make things easier later on, so might want to consider trading. New mounts from stables also allow you to raise current whip cap.
                        how many ppl are even close to whip cap...even without special mounts i doubt you're anywhere close to whip cap....it is only 5 lvl per mount...although about the married thing I wonder if they have lv 80 soul engrave how is the sc gonna be of any help since advanced engraving uses a different crystal that is rainbow colored...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I can just imagine PC giving a pretty solid whip event next and everybody regretting not exchanging when they had the chance.
                          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

have to respect the fact that people have alot of sc and if your astros are lvl 7-8, 10 k sc is going to give quite a nice % rise from those astros to BR. More than the whips exchanged would. This being the main reason players in this example wont exchange....but rather wait for another sc event.

Comment

thing is that i exchanged 10 sc only to experiment something , and you cant get both whips and gold. you either go for 2 whips or 30k g0ld

Comment

Working...
                              X