Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soul Crystal Exchange - exchange it for whips or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i´d used this for the new MTW event... lol would had mean 1800 MTW more...
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      That only increases your speed alittle bit and gives you a new horse that dont add to br.
      Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      how many ppl are even close to whip cap...even without special mounts i doubt you're anywhere close to whip cap....it is only 5 lvl per mount...although about the married thing I wonder if they have lv 80 soul engrave how is the sc gonna be of any help since advanced engraving uses a different crystal that is rainbow colored...
      But it really helps... using MTW add points lvling up BR... and speed is a plus when you´re running or chasing... lol
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        But it really helps... using MTW add points lvling up BR... and speed is a plus when you´re running or chasing... lol
        Not sure why u bother to quote my post...I was just commenting on his pt about raising whip cap which I think shouldn't even influence anyone's decision on whether to exchange SC for whips. The cap lvl is so high that unless you're a whale casher, chances are you're no where close to the cap and shouldn't even have to think about it being a factor in whether to exchange all your SC for whips or part of it for whips because you're close to the cap (which I'm sure 99% of the players aren't close at all...only one of my mount stat is slightly above 2/3 towards capped lvl and that's saying alot about how much BR you need to be at the capped lvl...at current pt in game, u need to have 2935 in all mount stats to be at capped lvl if you have lv 8 stables and all the permanent mounts. From lv 61 onwards, it requires 2500 exp per lvl (each lvl is 5 stats) and capped lv is 400 with all permanent mounts. So on average if you are extremely unlucky, it requires 85,000 whips per stat from lv 61 to 400. From lv 1 - 60 not sure how many whips but probably around 40k++ most likely. So in order to max everything, around 500k whips are needed. Even if you've been playing for a yr and 7 mths, if you didn't cash, you probably only manage to scrap about 11 - 13k worth of whips (in terms of exp gained including blessings) with all the unlimited events and other stuff over the past 1yr+. So you will need another 17.045M balens if you purely spend it outside of events. Actual amount most likely will be lower that 17M if you had purchased whips during events. So its always worth doing whip event...even if it seems like the end if far off in the horizon =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

You have your calculations wrong.
          When you advance soul engraving it gives you benefits in the future also.
          Every time you upgrade a gem, the previous levels of soul engraving u levels will be counting.
          So, if u go for 2% (1 level of soul engraving) instead of whips, every time u upgrade 1 gem in the future you will be having +2% stats.

Comment

Originally posted by n0v1c3 View Post
            You have your calculations wrong.
            When you advance soul engraving it gives you benefits in the future also.
            Every time you upgrade a gem, the previous levels of soul engraving u levels will be counting.
            So, if u go for 2% (1 level of soul engraving) instead of whips, every time u upgrade 1 gem in the future you will be having +2% stats.
            Like I told the OP, looking at absolute figures is pointless. You can say about upgrading gems in future. But let me ask you this, how long does it take for you to upgrade 1 gem to the next lvl? How fast do you gather gems and SC compared to whips?

The time factor here is very important as well as how fast he gathers each type of resources. Maybe he doesn't have any crypt keys so he barely gets much gems a day from cata. For all we know he might have extreme bad luck and is unable to score above 200 pts in jewel hunt due to having bad gem layout everytime he attempts to do it and all the lucky stars always removes only 1 jewel giving him only 20 pts. He might only be strong enough to do ToK easy daily which gives at best 25 SC a day and the jewel hunt only drops fate stones and whips for him. So at best he can only synth 1 lv 4 gem a day along with 25 SC while getting maybe 10 - 20 whips a day from jewel hunt and altar spins gives him useless stuff. What if he needs 1k+ exp to reach next engrave lvl? he'll need 1+ month just to get 1 engrave lvl and 1 lv 6 gem + a few lv 5 gem vs 400 - 800 whips in the same time frame. What if all his gems are already lv 6 at this pt in time? He needs 4mths just to get 1 gem upgraded and gets only 3 SC lvls (so that's 1 upgraded gem + 6% gem stats) vs 1200 - 2400 whips. In this case, chances are he'll get more stats from whips since with that amount he'd be able to get quite few therion blessings to get at least 10+ to 20+ stat lvls which is 60+ to 100++ stats. Assuming he pumps them all to int, he'd have gotten 240+ to 400+ matk and 60+ to 100++ mdef. Lv 6 to lv 7 matk gem only gives u 60 more matk and even with that additional 6% along with 6% of 7 lv 6 matk gems it won't ever reach close to 200+matk. Assuming he has only matk, pdef, mdef and hp gems, that amounts to additional 105.6 mdef, 105.6 pdef, 528 hp on top of 92.4 matk from the other 7 Lv 6 matk gems. If we take the average stats around 80+, he'd get better BR from having 300+ matk and 80+ mdef from whips compared to the gem stat gained in those 4 months.

Of course, this is just a simple estimation. If his luck is biased towards getting SC, he may have gotten more SC from jewel hunt as well as solo dungeons n other sources. He might be able to get more than 3 SC lvls in those same 4 months while earning only 500 whips. In that case, not exchanging them for whips would've been a better choice since using them to upgrade his soul engrave is better in terms of absolute stats.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Not sure why u bother to quote my post...I was just commenting on his pt about raising whip cap which I think shouldn't even influence anyone's decision on whether to exchange SC for whips. The cap lvl is so high that unless you're a whale casher, chances are you're no where close to the cap and shouldn't even have to think about it being a factor in whether to exchange all your SC for whips or part of it for whips because you're close to the cap (which I'm sure 99% of the players aren't close at all...only one of my mount stat is slightly above 2/3 towards capped lvl and that's saying alot about how much BR you need to be at the capped lvl...at current pt in game, u need to have 2935 in all mount stats to be at capped lvl if you have lv 8 stables and all the permanent mounts. From lv 61 onwards, it requires 2500 exp per lvl (each lvl is 5 stats) and capped lv is 400 with all permanent mounts. So on average if you are extremely unlucky, it requires 85,000 whips per stat from lv 61 to 400. From lv 1 - 60 not sure how many whips but probably around 40k++ most likely. So in order to max everything, around 500k whips are needed. Even if you've been playing for a yr and 7 mths, if you didn't cash, you probably only manage to scrap about 11 - 13k worth of whips (in terms of exp gained including blessings) with all the unlimited events and other stuff over the past 1yr+. So you will need another 17.045M balens if you purely spend it outside of events. Actual amount most likely will be lower that 17M if you had purchased whips during events. So its always worth doing whip event...even if it seems like the end if far off in the horizon =P
              Lol... sorry budy, i do not even know why i did now i read ir again, i think was a clicking mistake on the +quote button, i did not know what was for when i made that post, i just got it 6 days ago, thanks for the info you gave as reply to my nonsense quote, i need 45% to lvl up my stable to lvl 3 in 4 month and a week playing, i hope in the next MTW event i could lvl it up to lvl3, the +10%, is good, but to be the lvl you talk about i'm gonna need years, plus i'm only aiming for free mounts, im not even a low casher... i wish in the future i could buy some.
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                Lol... sorry budy, i do not even know why i did now i read ir again, i think was a clicking mistake on the +quote button, i did not know what was for when i made that post, i just got it 6 days ago, thanks for the info you gave as reply to my nonsense quote, i need 45% to lvl up my stable to lvl 3 in 4 month and a week playing, i hope in the next MTW event i could lvl it up to lvl3, the +10%, is good, but to be the lvl you talk about i'm gonna need years, plus i'm only aiming for free mounts, im not even a low casher... i wish in the future i could buy some.
                lol..good luck with that. I probably won't be around when you do achieve it but if you do play for that long and the game still exists, I'll salute you for loyalty and perserverance and determination in playing WT =P

Comment

Working...
                X