I Bet the Whip Event will SUCK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Bet the Whip Event will SUCK!

Looking at this SC / Whip swap event, one can only assume that if past actions are indicative of future actions... whenever we do get WHIP EVENT it will surely suck!

I wont be surprised at all if we don't get Whip Event this month, and if we do get a Whip Event it will be uber-crappy.

This company steals from people, I mean literally steals.
    1) September Hall of Fame.... I know people who are still waiting for their rewards (including myself)... never got a resolution

2) Evil Unicorn Bug.... They basically stole 25 Mount Spirits from a lot of people. They promised to refund our 25 Mount Spirits, yet we got nothing so far. They will treat this the same way they did Hall of Fame event. They will drag this out with no resolution, until their consumers are just exhausted by their terrible "support" team.

Everybody I know made a screen shot of their mount ..... they also included the date / time. I got my compensation already. Everybody who didn't get it and made a ticket got their compensation.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

im a non-casher
      what i think is, all the events we are getting is awesome.....helps me clear out inventory space and helps with my stats.
      Even if the whip event sucks there still giving out whips AND they've added whips to GB now to make us earn them faster.
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

So we have had quite a few sc events lately, some with good rewards for my char, others with rewards i have no use for, and now there's one for those who couldnt profit from all the last sc events, seems fair to me.
        If it isnt working for you, doesnt mean its useless for everyone.

Since there's Sylphs to obtain from the boxes and event tokens, there wasnt a slight change for event tokens in exchange events anyway, so better save some more for a future sc event where your char does profit from, you'll only have more to turn in by then.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Everybody I know made a screen shot of their mount ..... they also included the date / time. I got my compensation already. Everybody who didn't get it and made a ticket got their compensation.
          I sent a ticket with a pic and got as answer that i will get my compensation soon but didnt said why, they closed the ticket and still no compensation so nope its not like you say it is, and i know more people on my server with exactly the same problem.
          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by R240961613 View Post
            Looking at this SC / Whip swap event, one can only assume that if past actions are indicative of future actions... whenever we do get WHIP EVENT it will surely suck!

I wont be surprised at all if we don't get Whip Event this month, and if we do get a Whip Event it will be uber-crappy.
            I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I pass judgment. Being that this event is designed for the hard cashers with max engraving, I'm betting they'll do an engrave event for the remaining 99% of us some time.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

haha let me guess:

next whip event:
              exchange whip x 1 to receive: 7,000 gold
              exchange whip x 5 to receive: 25 soul crystals

haha so you can exchange back and back again XD
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                I'm going to wait a couple weeks before I pass judgment. Being that this event is designed for the hard cashers with max engraving, I'm betting they'll do an engrave event for the remaining 99% of us some time.
                Wasn't there a thread on the forum like a month ago though. Saying that the last soul engrave event we had was the very last one? I could be wrong though so don't take my words for granted. I just though I saw a poster posted that before. Either way though even there is one from the few months I been playing it seems that there is only one whip. one gem, and one soul event per month. So if there is going be another soul engrave event it won't come until June. Seeing as these are now May events.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  haha let me guess:

next whip event:

haha yea this seems like it will be like that. If that's so ill just use all my 2k whips i saved up. Inventory is tight and don't want to spend thousands to unlock more pages.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    haha let me guess:

next whip event:

exchanging whips for sc wouldnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                      Wasn't there a thread on the forum like a month ago though. Saying that the last soul engrave event we had was the very last one? I could be wrong though so don't take my words for granted. I just though I saw a poster posted that before. Either way though even there is one from the few months I been playing it seems that there is only one whip. one gem, and one soul event per month. So if there is going be another soul engrave event it won't come until June. Seeing as these are now May events.
                      That's just it though, this is not an Engrave event, it's Exchange, something fair for the people with max engraving. Also note this is only two'ish weeks after the last soul engrave event and there is generally about four weeks between them. For now, I'll be saving my Soul Crystals. Not gonna get my hopes up, per say, but I just have a sneaking suspicion an Engrave Event will come in about two weeks. Unless, of course, you're right about the last one being the very last one. That will make me a sad mage.
                      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                        That's just it though, this is not an Engrave event, it's Exchange, something fair for the people with max engraving. Also note this is only two'ish weeks after the last soul engrave event and there is generally about four weeks between them. For now, I'll be saving my Soul Crystals. Not gonna get my hopes up, per say, but I just have a sneaking suspicion an Engrave Event will come in about two weeks. Unless, of course, you're right about the last one being the very last one. That will make me a sad mage.
                        Well as i said i could be wrong. I just read something on the forum about a month ago when the lily event started. Stating that the last soul engrave event was the last one of that kind. I really hope you are right though that there will be on sooner or later. My inventory is getting full and rather not exchange them for this event.

Comment

Working...
                        X