gem event bugged again ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gem event bugged again ?

gem events unlimited:O? seams you can claim rewards unlimited times and this time it dont state once per day on the gem event in game oh dear...

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    gem events unlimited:O? seams you can claim rewards unlimited times and this time it dont state once per day on the gem event in game oh dear...
    It's unlimited.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

It doesn't say once per day, its 1 per gem synthesized. Good for those who stored!
      Ai tääl on muitaki suomalaisia? s183

Comment

ok guess its time i opened my wallet and took advantage from lvl 5 gems on my gear to lvl 8 coming up

Comment

yeah pretty good event if you stocked up on gems

Comment

This is the real deal, synthesize all you want
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
              ok guess its time i opened my wallet and took advantage from lvl 5 gems on my gear to lvl 8 coming up
              Just your wallet. Think you will need to empty the whole bank to go from lv5 - lv8 gems

Comment

****** thing is I used a lot on last event, Can only make 3 level 8 gems, which is
                3 Level 8 Gems
                9 Level 7 Gems
                36 Level 6 Gems
                144 Level 5 Gems

Was hoping to have more saved if an event like this were to come but oh well still good rewards
                Last edited by Filfiljuma; 04-21-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

wow... that's what u call good rewards ?? i can't get that much in 1 year lol

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
                    wow... that's what u call good rewards ?? i can't get that much in 1 year lol
                    Well I buy max amounts of gem packs, soul crystal packs, mount whip packs and vip packs every event on my casher character, I don't expect most to have the amount of gems I have.

Comment

i assume your char is the new amazing spider man hehe ... gz

Comment

Working...
                      X