X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Since this is technically speaking a suggestion, I will move this to suggestions & feedback. But by all means, don't let that stop you from showing your support for this merger.
    You worried me there for a second, cause I thought I had somehow lost the thread lol.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Since this is technically speaking a suggestion, I will move this to suggestions & feedback. But by all means, don't let that stop you from showing your support for this merger.

Leave a comment:

• Userl337
    replied
    Yeah a lot of player are quitting lately...
    ...probably because they figured out the really greedyness of R2Games.

I have noticed on our server as well. In the past few months we lost about 60 players in total so far, of which a lot of good friends.

Seems Wartune is coming to an end...

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    You don't need a merger, you just need to quit.
    That does not match the request of the Original Poster nor the thread. When too many people in any server quit the game, there is need for a merge to make the whole thing active again. Otherwise, there would be no much fun in playing an in-active server that is why when people keep quitting the game, then there is more chance that server merges will be needed as well.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-01-2014, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    You don't need a merger, you just need to quit.

Leave a comment:

• BlackhawkRaider
    replied
    sent in a ticket

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Server's gone quiet the last few days..... BUMP for the future of S13/11

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    come on guys lets keep this topic alive!

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    bump for a merge.

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    This is what I got from the ticket I submitted.

Hi 78177760,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Rest assured that your suggestion for your server to be merged will be fully considered.

-R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    I got a response from the support ticket for this:

R2 Max replied:

Dear Kabam Player,

We will forward your request to the development team. They will look into it. Thank you for your support and feedback
    R2 Max

This hopefully means that they will see our need and get us a server merge! All we can do is keep up the support in the forum and hopefully we will succeed in our goal.

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    r2vet is on right now. I sent them a pm, haven't gotten a response but was told by Mama who talked to r2vet about a merge to submit a ticket. Everyone else is encouraged to submit a ticket about the issue also. From what I understand, that is the only way to get r2 to listen to their players when it comes to a server merge.

Leave a comment:

• Ztarku
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Before I pass this on... Just how stinky are your socks?

I need to fully understand the severity of this threat, before I can make a plea on your behalf...
    You don't wanna know... or have to find out.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

I need to fully understand the severity of this threat, before I can make a plea on your behalf...
    I got pile of R2 stinky socks from christmas event. I think they are the stinkiest. :P

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    Merge our server r2 before I come hunt you down and make you smell my stinky socks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X