Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope you hear us out R2..
    Last edited by StarKero; 04-21-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

MrPunkinHead you should shut up sometimes
      Last edited by StarKero; 04-21-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StarKero View Post
        MrPunkinHead you should shut up sometimes
        Now now, regardless of anybodies feeling for anybody else, lets keep this thread civil.

Keep up the good work everybody, and keep up on directing your friends to this thread. The more people we get on here in support of the merger, the more likely it is that the G.Ms will take note.

Comment

I highly doubt this will work but of course I'm all for it. I've been making post about getting s11/13 merged with another server for couple months now.

Kismet
          Kabam Server 13

Comment

Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
            I highly doubt this will work but of course I'm all for it. I've been making post about getting s11/13 merged with another server for couple months now.
            Big difference here is that i've made sure to bring this to the attention of everybody involved. To the point that if it is even possible for us to inspire a merger, this is the best chance we got.

Comment

Not really big difference since the ones that actually do the merges don't read forums. Might be making it more open to get a mod to relay message to a game master on the forums who then will have to relay to the r2 team that does the mergers.. so I think of it as more of a small difference. But I'll keep posting here for however long to keep it bumped to help it's chances of success.

Also, I've searched out as much as I could about mergers. From my understanding, they go by ARPU (average revenue per user). So, if this don't work, if you really want a server merge. There are 2 options to help make it happen. 1. Quit spending money or 2. Create about a hundred accounts and start them in the server to add to the amount of users not spending to lower the average.
              Last edited by Ztarku; 04-21-2014, 08:31 PM. Reason: Awesomeness

Kismet
              Kabam Server 13

Comment

Not really big difference since the ones that actually do the merges don't read forums. Might be making it more open to get a mod to relay message to a game master on the forums who then will have to relay to the r2 team that does the mergers.. so I think of it as more of a small difference. But I'll keep posting here for however long to keep it bumped to help it's chances of success.

Also, I've searched out as much as I could about mergers. From my understanding, they go by ARPU (average revenue per user). So, if this don't work, if you really want a server merge. There are 2 options to help make it happen. 1. Quit spending money or 2. Create about a hundred accounts and start them in the server to add to the amount of users not spending to lower the average.
                This is the whole reason why I talked to several mods about what we should do, and have taken steps apart from only doing a forum post. The biggest problem with our server is that enough of the cashers have hung on as long as possible (why quit when you have spent so much), but the rest of the player base took the worst hits. So our ratio is so far skewed that the only way that would be the cause of a merger would be if the server truely died and dropped to near zero active players.

Comment

Most, if not all of know me. just like I know all of you lol. We have/HAD a good group of people playing on s11/s13. I've been on S-13 since it was a new server, when the s11/s13 merger happened, it really juiced the game. Made it some of the most fun I've had playing a game online. Now? It's like work and not much fun. A lot (most) of big players have left, some have handed their toons down to guildees when they got bored/ tired of spending money ect. Another merge is just what we need.

Comment

From what I've seen, the only thing that talks to r2 is money. As long as the money keeps saying "Kabam server 11/13 is doing good", nothing else matters to them. Which is the problem with the way they do mergers. They don't look at the how many players / activity levels of players. If they wait til the money income drops, a merger after that really ain't going to save it. Money drop from what we are at now would mean the few big people left on our server have quit. If they already quit, very unlikely a server merge afterward would bring them back and make them spend money again.

Kismet
                    Kabam Server 13

Comment

From what I've seen, the only thing that talks to r2 is money. As long as the money keeps saying "Kabam server 11/13 is doing good", nothing else matters to them. Which is the problem with the way they do mergers. They don't look at the how many players / activity levels of players. If they wait til the money income drops, a merger after that really ain't going to save it. Money drop from what we are at now would mean the few big people left on our server have quit. If they already quit, very unlikely a server merge afterward would bring them back and make them spend money again.
                      Just think of this as allowing kabam to be retroactive. We are one/two key players away from the whole server collapsing, and most/all cashers leaving, i.e. kabam/r2 loses all money. Then as you said, them merging would not bring those players back, so they stand only to lose money long term if they do not merge us. If anything they stand to gain more money, as s13/11 never really has had any cashing wars, because there hasn't been any outside drivers, like stronger players on another server.

This is as simple as getting their attention, and showing them with sound, logical arguments that they stand to gain more by merging us then leaving us to wither away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                        Just think of this as allowing kabam to be retroactive. We are one/two key players away from the whole server collapsing, and most/all cashers leaving, i.e. kabam/r2 loses all money. Then as you said, them merging would not bring those players back, so they stand only to lose money long term if they do not merge us. If anything they stand to gain more money, as s13/11 never really has had any cashing wars, because there hasn't been any outside drivers, like stronger players on another server.

This is as simple as getting their attention, and showing them with sound, logical arguments that they stand to gain more by merging us then leaving us to wither away.
                        It all comes down to money.
                        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                        Smart people outsmart each other.
                        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                        TheGuardingDark status: ██
                        senadbasic status: ██
                        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Aye, it sure does.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

Comment

There are many alts and new people joining our server. Win****ell has a huge new player base if you look at their members.
                            Ev*****on, for the months leading up to the new year and the few months after, have kept the ARPU above average. With the atmosphere of the Guild, I could see why spending money was 'shameless' because most, if not all, of the big spenders are/were in there.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Server merge puhleasee~! :-)

Name: Tephra
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: 13
                              Battle Rating: 130026
                              Level: 58
                              Progression Photos shown every month
                              .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
                              He who loses money, loses much.
                              He who loses friends, loses much more.
                              He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

Bump for the future of S11/13

Comment

Working...
                                X