No announcement yet.

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mind merging with S18? It is also pretty dead. When I talked to R2Vet, he said to spam the forum frequently asking for merge and hope R2 will notice lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
      Do you mind merging with S18? It is also pretty dead. When I talked to R2Vet, he said to spam the forum frequently asking for merge and hope R2 will notice lol.
      I don't think that anybody would mind that. We pretty much just need merged with any server that could help boost the player base again.

Comment

Yeah, get them on this thread and let's make it happen!

Comment

Well someone make a toon on s18 and spam them- and tell them to come to this thread.

Comment

Hello guys. Loki, here! For some reason I can't make an account but yep. I'm here.

I support the idea of a server merge. People are leaving this game on a weekly basis, sometimes faster. The new events and the new items just aren't cutting it to keep people in the game. We need more competition, more fresh faces.

Comment

Do people want a merge just to get 300 BB?
              Everything is to blame...
              On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                I know that people get desperate for things...but that's a little extreme. This server has fallen on such hard times that a merge is the only thing that will keep the server from falling completely dead.

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                  Not from s13, but that is just dumb. Merge isn't about the goodies that come with it. My server desperately needs a merge, and its not about the stuff its about finding groups to run with. Server is getting very sparse, even some of the biggest cashers and high levels have left or close to leaving. They need to merge most of the lower kabam servers or lose them. I just don't know which they'll pick.
                  Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Merge with Kabam S30....dead server

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                      Merge with Kabam S30....dead server
                      The only way that the G.Ms or anybody will truely know that either of your servers need a merge is if you all get support from your servers for merges. Single players can't speak for entire servers. I would definitely recommend getting a thread for your servers started and see what kind of support you can get on it. Then perhaps the G.Ms or whomever does mergers may decide to pair our servers together.
                      Last edited by Mr.Mr; 04-23-2014, 10:28 AM. Reason: poor spelling :p

Comment

It's getting so bad on 13 it's insane... Please, we need a merger.

Comment

Merge our server r2 before I come hunt you down and make you smell my stinky socks!

Kismet
                          Kabam Server 13

Comment

I'd love to see Kabam servers get merges soon, and on a large scale. I really think all the older servers from each time zone should be merged together. So for west coast that'd be 1/7/11/13/15/18/23. It sounds like a lot but it's probably around what we had at server peak (over 8 months ago...). The last set of Kabam merges didn't include these servers, and there were only 2 servers per merge when they did. It really didn't seem to address issues for the servers that really need more strong active players. The Yahoo transfer issue was also too late, and we lost people even though a solution was found. Merges merges pretty please >.<

Comment

Yeah, I would love to see a server merge on a large scale like this. I know a few people might get upset about losing solo arena ranking or sylph ranking they use to be able to get, but they will get over it. The actual loss will be minimal and the benefits of a higher player base would be so much more rewarding. People will always complain though but I think majority of players on kabam's servers would definately support this. Especially the cashers *hint hint r2*
                              Last edited by Ztarku; 04-23-2014, 09:53 PM. Reason: !

Kismet
                              Kabam Server 13

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                                I'd love to see Kabam servers get merges soon, and on a large scale. I really think all the older servers from each time zone should be merged together. So for west coast that'd be 1/7/11/13/15/18/23. It sounds like a lot but it's probably around what we had at server peak (over 8 months ago...). The last set of Kabam merges didn't include these servers, and there were only 2 servers per merge when they did. It really didn't seem to address issues for the servers that really need more strong active players. The Yahoo transfer issue was also too late, and we lost people even though a solution was found. Merges merges pretty please >.<
                                Would love to see this happen. Would be nice to have the chance to grow more. I getting kinda stagnant with the half dead lower servers.
                                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                                X