Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Yes we need a big merger to ramp up the desire to play and the level of play in the game. Case and point we lost another guild in S11/S13. A long lasting guild is dissolving due to a lack in player base, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The longer we go without a influx of new players the more players are going to lose interest in the game and keep melting away. Eventually enough will leave that the server will die and their will be nothing that anyone can do to bring it back. Please listen to us players and keep us interested, and competitive so that you R2 can keep getting the recharges that you love so dear.
    .

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Milton_Bradley View Post
      Yes we need a big merger to ramp up the desire to play and the level of play in the game. Case and point we lost another guild in S11/S13. A long lasting guild is dissolving due to a lack in player base, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The longer we go without a influx of new players the more players are going to lose interest in the game and keep melting away. Eventually enough will leave that the server will die and their will be nothing that anyone can do to bring it back. Please listen to us players and keep us interested, and competitive so that you R2 can keep getting the recharges that you love so dear.
      .
      The guild in question has been around since the first few days of the server, 14+ months, and now gone. And at the rate we are all going, this will soon happen to a few other guilds too. So R2/Kabam, please listen to the man^^ Get us a server merge, and make your players happy. Happy players spend money.

      Comment


      • #48
        I support the merger.. need more people this game is going downhill fast with so many leaving!!!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
          The only way that the G.Ms or anybody will truely know that either of your servers need a merge is if you all get support from your servers for merges. Single players can't speak for entire servers. I would definitely recommend getting a thread for your servers started and see what kind of support you can get on it. Then perhaps the G.Ms or whomever does mergers may decide to pair our servers together.
          Sad part is there are very few players and hardly any that use forums. Even if I make a separate thread, there would be hardly any posts and if there are lot of posts, r2 might decide there are enough players and decide not to bother. Well in anycase I will just make a thread.

          Comment


          • #50
            Please save kabam's servers from dying! Give us a merge! Large scale merge preferred! If the other servers are anything like mine, then it really wont be enough.. it will be better but still lacking. My server only has basically 3 guilds left.. there are 7 but guilds 4-7 are basically like a group of 5-10 people holding onto a dead guild for whatever the reason may be. And the top 2 guilds average of 20 players online at any given time. Our whole server population could fit into 1 guild! I do not believe that this is the way the game was designed to be. Please take notice of our pleas r2! Something needs to be done.

            Kismet
            Kabam Server 13

            Comment


            • #51
              The game was designed to have frequent merges and seems like R2 servers get it and Kabam servers are ignored by R2 for some reason.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                The game was designed to have frequent merges and seems like R2 servers get it and Kabam servers are ignored by R2 for some reason.
                Probably because R2 doesn't run Kabam..........

                .......Kabam runs Kabam.

                I know, I was shocked too.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Probably because R2 doesn't run Kabam..........

                  .......Kabam runs Kabam.

                  I know, I was shocked too.
                  But if you pay attention, R2 G.Ms are involved with it. All it takes is a simple look at who is posting on the kabam forums about mergers....

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    Probably because R2 doesn't run Kabam..........

                    .......Kabam runs Kabam.

                    I know, I was shocked too.
                    Kabam servers are maintained by R2 not Kabam. Kabam just provides front-end.
                    Who do you think addresses your tickets? Which forum you see any announcements related Kabam wartune? Which company fixed Kabam-Yahoo issue? Which Vets are there on Kabam servers?
                    I was shocked too.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
                      Merge our server r2 before I come hunt you down and make you smell my stinky socks!
                      Before I pass this on... Just how stinky are your socks?

                      I need to fully understand the severity of this threat, before I can make a plea on your behalf...
                      | GNUTerryPrachett |

                      | |
                      | | | |

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        Before I pass this on... Just how stinky are your socks?

                        I need to fully understand the severity of this threat, before I can make a plea on your behalf...
                        I got pile of R2 stinky socks from christmas event. I think they are the stinkiest. :P

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          Before I pass this on... Just how stinky are your socks?

                          I need to fully understand the severity of this threat, before I can make a plea on your behalf...
                          You don't wanna know... or have to find out.

                          Kismet
                          Kabam Server 13

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            r2vet is on right now. I sent them a pm, haven't gotten a response but was told by Mama who talked to r2vet about a merge to submit a ticket. Everyone else is encouraged to submit a ticket about the issue also. From what I understand, that is the only way to get r2 to listen to their players when it comes to a server merge.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I got a response from the support ticket for this:

                              R2 Max replied:

                              Dear Kabam Player,

                              We will forward your request to the development team. They will look into it. Thank you for your support and feedback
                              R2 Max


                              This hopefully means that they will see our need and get us a server merge! All we can do is keep up the support in the forum and hopefully we will succeed in our goal.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                This is what I got from the ticket I submitted.

                                Hi 78177760,

                                Thank you for drawing this to our attention. Rest assured that your suggestion for your server to be merged will be fully considered.

                                -R2Games Team

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X