Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrbamman
    replied
    Merge with Kabam S30....dead server

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    Originally posted by iamop View Post
    Do people want a merge just to get 300 BB?
    Not from s13, but that is just dumb. Merge isn't about the goodies that come with it. My server desperately needs a merge, and its not about the stuff its about finding groups to run with. Server is getting very sparse, even some of the biggest cashers and high levels have left or close to leaving. They need to merge most of the lower kabam servers or lose them. I just don't know which they'll pick.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by iamop View Post
    I know that people get desperate for things...but that's a little extreme. This server has fallen on such hard times that a merge is the only thing that will keep the server from falling completely dead.

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R218569338
    replied
    Hello guys. Loki, here! For some reason I can't make an account but yep. I'm here.

I support the idea of a server merge. People are leaving this game on a weekly basis, sometimes faster. The new events and the new items just aren't cutting it to keep people in the game. We need more competition, more fresh faces.

Leave a comment:

• BlackhawkRaider
    replied
    Well someone make a toon on s18 and spam them- and tell them to come to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Okashdale
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Do you mind merging with S18? It is also pretty dead. When I talked to R2Vet, he said to spam the forum frequently asking for merge and hope R2 will notice lol.
    Yeah, get them on this thread and let's make it happen!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Do you mind merging with S18? It is also pretty dead. When I talked to R2Vet, he said to spam the forum frequently asking for merge and hope R2 will notice lol.
    I don't think that anybody would mind that. We pretty much just need merged with any server that could help boost the player base again.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Bump for the future of S11/13

Leave a comment:

• T3PHR4
    replied
    Server merge puhleasee~! :-)

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    Not really big difference since the ones that actually do the merges don't read forums. Might be making it more open to get a mod to relay message to a game master on the forums who then will have to relay to the r2 team that does the mergers.. so I think of it as more of a small difference. But I'll keep posting here for however long to keep it bumped to help it's chances of success.

Also, I've searched out as much as I could about mergers. From my understanding, they go by ARPU (average revenue per user). So, if this don't work, if you really want a server merge. There are 2 options to help make it happen. 1. Quit spending money or 2. Create about a hundred accounts and start them in the server to add to the amount of users not spending to lower the average.
    There are many alts and new people joining our server. Win****ell has a huge new player base if you look at their members.
    Ev*****on, for the months leading up to the new year and the few months after, have kept the ARPU above average. With the atmosphere of the Guild, I could see why spending money was 'shameless' because most, if not all, of the big spenders are/were in there.

Leave a comment:

• AngelisXerion
    replied
    Aye, it sure does.

Doesn't hurt to try though.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
    Just think of this as allowing kabam to be retroactive. We are one/two key players away from the whole server collapsing, and most/all cashers leaving, i.e. kabam/r2 loses all money. Then as you said, them merging would not bring those players back, so they stand only to lose money long term if they do not merge us. If anything they stand to gain more money, as s13/11 never really has had any cashing wars, because there hasn't been any outside drivers, like stronger players on another server.

This is as simple as getting their attention, and showing them with sound, logical arguments that they stand to gain more by merging us then leaving us to wither away.
    It all comes down to money.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    From what I've seen, the only thing that talks to r2 is money. As long as the money keeps saying "Kabam server 11/13 is doing good", nothing else matters to them. Which is the problem with the way they do mergers. They don't look at the how many players / activity levels of players. If they wait til the money income drops, a merger after that really ain't going to save it. Money drop from what we are at now would mean the few big people left on our server have quit. If they already quit, very unlikely a server merge afterward would bring them back and make them spend money again.
    Just think of this as allowing kabam to be retroactive. We are one/two key players away from the whole server collapsing, and most/all cashers leaving, i.e. kabam/r2 loses all money. Then as you said, them merging would not bring those players back, so they stand only to lose money long term if they do not merge us. If anything they stand to gain more money, as s13/11 never really has had any cashing wars, because there hasn't been any outside drivers, like stronger players on another server.

This is as simple as getting their attention, and showing them with sound, logical arguments that they stand to gain more by merging us then leaving us to wither away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X