Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for a merge.

Comment

come on guys lets keep this topic alive!

Comment

Server's gone quiet the last few days..... BUMP for the future of S13/11

Comment

sent in a ticket

Comment

You don't need a merger, you just need to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
              You don't need a merger, you just need to quit.
              That does not match the request of the Original Poster nor the thread. When too many people in any server quit the game, there is need for a merge to make the whole thing active again. Otherwise, there would be no much fun in playing an in-active server that is why when people keep quitting the game, then there is more chance that server merges will be needed as well.
              Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-01-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Yeah a lot of player are quitting lately...
                ...probably because they figured out the really greedyness of R2Games.

I have noticed on our server as well. In the past few months we lost about 60 players in total so far, of which a lot of good friends.

Seems Wartune is coming to an end...

Comment

Since this is technically speaking a suggestion, I will move this to suggestions & feedback. But by all means, don't let that stop you from showing your support for this merger.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Since this is technically speaking a suggestion, I will move this to suggestions & feedback. But by all means, don't let that stop you from showing your support for this merger.
                    You worried me there for a second, cause I thought I had somehow lost the thread lol.

Comment

Please find a merge for us, we need some new blood. . .

Comment

Yes, the vampires are hungry! We need a merge!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                          You worried me there for a second, cause I thought I had somehow lost the thread lol.
                          Well, you know, gotta keep people on their toes.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Userl337 View Post
                            Yeah a lot of player are quitting lately...
                            ...probably because they figured out the really greedyness of R2Games.

I have noticed on our server as well. In the past few months we lost about 60 players in total so far, of which a lot of good friends.

Seems Wartune is coming to an end...
                            We play Wartune to have fun and to also socialize with friends. But when these friends(best friends) are gone, this can now portray an image to the seer to leave the game as well. I have lost so many best friends in my server, but at least I have to do what needs to be done and also make friends when I see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              We play Wartune to have fun and to also socialize with friends. But when these friends(best friends) are gone, this can now portray an image to the seer to leave the game as well. I have lost so many best friends in my server, but at least I have to do what needs to be done and also make friends when I see them.
                              This is the only reason a lot of people are still playing, or have played as long as they have. When one person quits, often it causes an entire group of people to quit. We saw this happen 2-3 weeks ago, and probably happens more often then I am aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                                This is the only reason a lot of people are still playing, or have played as long as they have. When one person quits, often it causes an entire group of people to quit. We saw this happen 2-3 weeks ago, and probably happens more often then I am aware.
                                You're correct. A friend helps each other, and they make each other to grow, but when one of the friend goes away that's how the rest will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X