No announcement yet.

Kabam S13 West - Merger support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of our top guilds are merging with others just to stay alive and get more help. It's sad seeing some prominent guilds that made an impression on the server disappear. We really need a merge :/

Comment

If you guys really need a merge in your server, then I'm in for it. Good luck in game.

Comment

You know, if people need a server merge, and are having really difficult activity issues where there are only say 10 - 20 active people on daily, then of course you're in need of a merge! It much be really difficult when it comes to things such as the Guild Battle. If things are really that bad, then there's no other way to solve the issue than merge the servers. It makes me mad when I see similar posts like this, requesting a server merge, and people come on and just comment saying; 'go to a new server then'. They obviously don't understand that once you advance really far into a certain server, and spend cash to develop your character, that you can't just "go to a new server". It's just that simple! It's comments like that that really irritate me.

In my opinion, if things are really bad on your server, then no questions asked; You have all rights to a merge! Save the servers! And save the game!
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          If you guys really need a merge in your server, then I'm in for it. Good luck in game.
          Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          You know, if people need a server merge, and are having really difficult activity issues where there are only say 10 - 20 active people on daily, then of course you're in need of a merge! It much be really difficult when it comes to things such as the Guild Battle. If things are really that bad, then there's no other way to solve the issue than merge the servers. It makes me mad when I see similar posts like this, requesting a server merge, and people come on and just comment saying; 'go to a new server then'. They obviously don't understand that once you advance really far into a certain server, and spend cash to develop your character, that you can't just "go to a new server". It's just that simple! It's comments like that that really irritate me.

In my opinion, if things are really bad on your server, then no questions asked; You have all rights to a merge! Save the servers! And save the game!

It is really nice to see some outside support for a merger for us. It shows that this community as a whole wants to stick together and keep the game fun for all.

Comment

Bump for a merge!

Comment

Bringing this back up because of this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	proof3.png
Views:	1
Size:	730.6 KB
ID:	1688422

Our server is dying, and needs the help, please merge our server!!!

Comment

I agree with you.... Your server really needs a merge and not just any merge... it should be an immediate merge, otherwise the players that are currently on that server might leave due to boredom and loss of friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                  I agree with you.... Your server really needs a merge and not just any merge... it should be an immediate merge, otherwise the players that are currently on that server might leave due to boredom and loss of friends.
                  Of course! If I were a player on that server, I would certainly consider leaving because of the low activity. What's the point of staying around if you're unable to socialize with anyone but the NPC's roaming Cloud
                  City. Also, if friends are leaving, that's just boosting your chances of leaving as well. R2 need to put a good amount of consideration into just which servers they merge. They're doing the complete opposite of what it is they should be doing in this case: Merging the servers that are overpopulated as it is and just leaving the servers that are actually desperate for a merge. As far as I'm aware, only a few of the correct servers were merged during the last Server Merges that took place. As for the others? It wasn't needed at all.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                  X