Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ztarku
    replied
    From what I've seen, the only thing that talks to r2 is money. As long as the money keeps saying "Kabam server 11/13 is doing good", nothing else matters to them. Which is the problem with the way they do mergers. They don't look at the how many players / activity levels of players. If they wait til the money income drops, a merger after that really ain't going to save it. Money drop from what we are at now would mean the few big people left on our server have quit. If they already quit, very unlikely a server merge afterward would bring them back and make them spend money again.

Leave a comment:

• BlackhawkRaider
    replied
    Most, if not all of know me. just like I know all of you lol. We have/HAD a good group of people playing on s11/s13. I've been on S-13 since it was a new server, when the s11/s13 merger happened, it really juiced the game. Made it some of the most fun I've had playing a game online. Now? It's like work and not much fun. A lot (most) of big players have left, some have handed their toons down to guildees when they got bored/ tired of spending money ect. Another merge is just what we need.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    Not really big difference since the ones that actually do the merges don't read forums. Might be making it more open to get a mod to relay message to a game master on the forums who then will have to relay to the r2 team that does the mergers.. so I think of it as more of a small difference. But I'll keep posting here for however long to keep it bumped to help it's chances of success.

Also, I've searched out as much as I could about mergers. From my understanding, they go by ARPU (average revenue per user). So, if this don't work, if you really want a server merge. There are 2 options to help make it happen. 1. Quit spending money or 2. Create about a hundred accounts and start them in the server to add to the amount of users not spending to lower the average.
    This is the whole reason why I talked to several mods about what we should do, and have taken steps apart from only doing a forum post. The biggest problem with our server is that enough of the cashers have hung on as long as possible (why quit when you have spent so much), but the rest of the player base took the worst hits. So our ratio is so far skewed that the only way that would be the cause of a merger would be if the server truely died and dropped to near zero active players.

Leave a comment:

• Ztarku
    replied
    Not really big difference since the ones that actually do the merges don't read forums. Might be making it more open to get a mod to relay message to a game master on the forums who then will have to relay to the r2 team that does the mergers.. so I think of it as more of a small difference. But I'll keep posting here for however long to keep it bumped to help it's chances of success.

Also, I've searched out as much as I could about mergers. From my understanding, they go by ARPU (average revenue per user). So, if this don't work, if you really want a server merge. There are 2 options to help make it happen. 1. Quit spending money or 2. Create about a hundred accounts and start them in the server to add to the amount of users not spending to lower the average.
    Last edited by Ztarku; 04-21-2014, 08:31 PM. Reason: Awesomeness

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ztarku View Post
    I highly doubt this will work but of course I'm all for it. I've been making post about getting s11/13 merged with another server for couple months now.
    Big difference here is that i've made sure to bring this to the attention of everybody involved. To the point that if it is even possible for us to inspire a merger, this is the best chance we got.

Leave a comment:

• Ztarku
    replied
    I highly doubt this will work but of course I'm all for it. I've been making post about getting s11/13 merged with another server for couple months now.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mr
    replied
    Originally posted by StarKero View Post
    MrPunkinHead you should shut up sometimes
    Now now, regardless of anybodies feeling for anybody else, lets keep this thread civil.

Keep up the good work everybody, and keep up on directing your friends to this thread. The more people we get on here in support of the merger, the more likely it is that the G.Ms will take note.

Leave a comment:

• StarKero
    replied
    MrPunkinHead you should shut up sometimes
    Last edited by StarKero; 04-21-2014, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StarKero
    replied
    i hope you hear us out R2..
    Last edited by StarKero; 04-21-2014, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StarKero
    replied
    I support the merger also.

Leave a comment:

• ivyla
    replied
    I support this, we need a merge!
    More active players=more fun, and the server is in the verge of becoming a ghost town.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by powerfight5 View Post
    You really are a pest.
    -Non Evo member.

Support for the merger. One with abundant archers unlike the pest ^!
    I still don't understand why Devo is so sour towards me .

Yes, our server is dying/dead.
    Being an archer on that server has too many responsibilities. Everyone expects the few that are active/strong to help everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Kildar2
    replied
    I am in support of a merge - too many people leaving right now need some new blood.

Leave a comment:

• AngelisXerion
    replied
    The server has been dwindling for awhile now but more so lately has it begun to show signs of becoming a "ghost server." Active non cashers are leaving fast while cashers are walking away tired of the continued cost of getting nowhere or have simply reached their endgame. Out of curiosity you should ping the server to see how many active players there are wait scratch that how many active IPs there are.

The game needs many players to stay fun. For old servers the only way to achieve this is through mergers.

More players = more fun = happier players = more money for y'all. Everyone wins.

~Xerion
    Kabam US West S11
    L79 Archer

I fully support a merger.

Leave a comment:

• daBiche
    replied
    I think a merge would be helpful as well. . . gotta keep the interest for those on there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X