Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild additions

Hello.

1. First of all, I wanna suggest thing which I thought about long time ago - Friendly Guild Battles. Why not make it possible to arrange a "friendly" guild battle, our of competition days, for example on Sunday. You can make some small rewards for winners, or yet better - let the two guilds fightning makes wager and decide what winners take. So basically it would work like one guild master inviting guild for "friendly", with wager being decided (contribution maybe?) and if other guild accepts, they fight and winner takes all. You could also add some little honor or insignia or something for participants.

2. Second thing I thought about is this Guild Beast/Guardian/Dragon/whatever thing. Yes I saw this in one game I player shortly (really dont remember which one), and think it would be very good, that every guild has it's own creature which all the guild members can feed (with gold or something (ofc you would put balens there )), and then there is a battle of beasts, just like guild battles, a competition, but without any players participating in it, only in passive way by feeding it and make it stronger. And ofc, appropriate rewards for best beast.

3. Finally, I think you might add Guild Territory option. Now this one might require bit more work, but maybe guilds can be able to control a region, for example map regions, where all the guild members would get some little goodies if their guild is in control of a certain territory. Better the territory quality, better rewards. Every guild can control only one region at a time, and every guild can challenge and attack better territories, but they would need to be stronger than defending guild in order to win and get better region and rewards.

Ok peace out.

1. No. There are not enough active/strong guilds to make this worthwhile on most servers.

2. Quite like this idea, could do it while ToA is summoned. At least it would give you something to do instead of AFK'ing for 15mins.

3. Again no point, the top guild would hold the best territory, and as the top guild is usually the strongest you will only be making the strongest guild stronger.

Comment

Appreciate your answer.

"Friendly" battles wouldnt need much guilds, and everyone participating would get some small rewards at least (and more pvp fun).

And regarding territories, well, rewards for different regions should only be slightly different, with everyone getting profits. Strongest guilds are always getting stronger regardless of this.

And totally agree with TOA, collecting 25 contribution isnt worth not going afk.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X